Chapter 5

Bella's P.O.V:
*edited*
Once Harry unlocked the door he grabbed hold of my arm tightly and dragged me inside.

Once we got to the extremely long hall we stopped in front of a room which kinda looked like the loving room due to the TV and the large leather couches and on one of the large couches was the Louis Tomlinson and Niall Horan.

I felt all eyes on me and that's when Harry put one of his long arms around my waist and walked in as if nothing happened.

"I see you both had fun" Louis said smirking.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Have you seen that on your neck love? I even watched Harry do it" he said still smirking, my cheeks turned a deep shade of red and I looked up to Harry with a angry expression and then back to the two boys but everything and everyone went silent.

"So who is this Harry?" Louis said breaking the silence referring to me.

"This Louis is Bella Johnson-Clarke my one and only beautiful girlfriend" My eyes widened.

Did he just call me his girlfriend? I looked at him with pure shock.

"What?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"Nothing" I said and walked out of the room standing in the hallway.

After a couple of minutes my stomach clenched and I slid down the wall letting out a loud groan which led to harry coming out.

"What's up?" He asked concerned, I mean when was he ever concerned about me?

"Stomach cramps" I said in pure pain.

"Do you wanna pack away and go bed?" He asked ever so nicely which made me smile, what? I'm polite.

"Yes please" I said and he grabbed both of my large heavy bags and brought them upstairs and I followed after him like a lost puppy due to the size of the house.

Once we got upstairs Harry led me into a big room and I mean big! In the middle of the room sat a large double bed which looked like heaven and had two large white bed side draws next to either side of the bed.

I plopped down on the bed and it felt like I was in a pile of clouds! Harry placed the bags down next to large white wardrobe.

"You do this bag and I'll do this bag" Harry said pointing to one bag.

I made my way over to the bags were Harry is and then unzipped one of the bags and started putting things in the wardrobe and draws.

"Bella why have you got a school hoodie in your bag?" Harry asked confused.

"Because its comfy and I love it" I said acting like it's normal.

"What school did you go?" He asked.

"St Gabriel's High School. The best school in greater Manchester" I said with a smile and to my surprise he smiled back and said a "Ok".

"All done sweetheart" Harry said putting away my one direction top.

"Thank you" I said smiling but my smiling faided away when I felt the cramp in my stomach again and this time I had a headache as well.

"Bella are you ok?" Harry asked once again.

"Please can I have some paracetamol?" I asked whilst groaning a bit.

"We don't have any love...er...do you want me to go to the supermarket and get you some?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"No its fine thanks, I can put up with it for now" I said.

"I'm gonna get changed and go to bed so please can you go?" I asked politely.

"No can do" Harry said with a strait face.

"What do you mean 'no can do'?" I asked shocked.

"You see I'm gonna sing you a song before you go to sleep" he said sweetly.

"Oh ok thanks well turn around then" I said then he turned around whilst in pulled some pajamas out of the draws.

"Remember no peaking!" I said and started to get changed as he chuckled to himself.

Once I was finished I told him he can look and he turned around and smiled.

I burried my body into the comfy bed whilst Harry pulled a chair out and put it next to my side of the bed. Harry started to sing little things one of my favourite songs yet!