Chapter 6

Harry's POV:
Once I finished singing little things to Bella all I could hear is her snores which made me chuckle.

I put the chair back in the position it was in before it was touched and then went over to Bella.

I kissed her on her forehead and tucked a loose black curl behind her ear and tucked her in for that non of her body was showing apart from her face...obviously!

I turned Bella's light off once I finished admiring her. I shut her door lightly not waking her up and made my way downstairs.

"Hey haz Bella's pretty cute but why did she have two massive bags?"Louis said.

"Right since your my best friend I will tell you the truth- Louis I bought her from her mother...and I think I like her..." I said rubbing the back of my neck.

"Oh haz" he said coming up to me hugging me.

"Why the fuck are you hugging me. Aren't you angry?"

"No she's probably better here than she is at home..." He said trailing off

"Well ok tell the boys if you want while I have a shower..." I said walking up the stairs.

Once I finished my shower I made my way down stairs in my Pajama's which was just a pair of shorts.

"Harry hey man" Louis, Niall and Liam said. (A\N: I'm not adding zayn because he left...)

"Hey guys" I said waving my hand to everyone and making my way into the kitchen.

It's about 1:00 in the morning now and I was going to go to bed because everyone else was already in bed. I made my way up the stairs and into Bella's and that's when I turned the light on.

I made my way over to her and noticed the quilt was off of her body and in between her legs laid a puddle of...blood.

"What the fuck Bella!" I yell.