Chapter 8

Bella's POV:

As soon as me and Harry walked into the house I got my cookie dough Ben and Jerry's ice cream and curled into a ball on the comfy couch. A few minutes later I was moved from my comfy spot which made me groan out loud.

"Calm down love" Harry said chuckling.

"lets watch a movie!" Harry suggested breaking the silence.

"Yeah, have you got titanic?!" I asked whilst eating a spoon full of my ice cream.

"Yeah course we do, I love titanic!"  He almost yelled.

"Well lets get cracking!" I said getting off of the couch and making my way to the shelves where the row of DVD's were.

We were about half way into the film and Harry rudely interrupted me by saying.

"I didn't get that kiss sweetheart" which I chuckled and groaned at, at the same time.

I leaned over to him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Hey that wasn't a kiss, I want it on my lips!" He said and I chuckled, I couldn't resist him I mean he was my favourite pop star after all so I leaned in and connected our lips but it was only a quick peck but obviously Harry Styles being Harry Styles swung his arm round the back of my neck and brought me forward connecting our lips.

This wasn't like any other kiss I had, oh no it was different, I had sparks run throughout my body and that's when I smiled into the kiss. 

Harry eventually pulled away and he pulled me closer to his chest which made me cuddle up to him. I gotta admit he was pretty comfy to be a human. 

"Don't let go!".

"I won't Jack!" they both said.

"Well that's a fucking lie because you let go!" I said furrowing my eye brows making me put a serious face on.

"Calm down Bella, Jesus Christ!" Harry said trying to hide his laughter but I just ignored him and carried on eating my ice-cream.

"Bella can I have some?" Harry asked referring to the pot of ice-cream on my lap.

"Er no" I said huggling the pot of ice-cream into my chest.

"Please" Harry said in a cute pleading tone and had...oh my god...puppy eyes.

"Ugh" I groan handing him the pot of ice-cream while he dug into it.