chapter 16

Harry's POV:
I broke the kiss with Tasha to see a nearly crying Bella and 3 angry boys...oh no.

Bella ran upstairs probably crying as all the boys stared at me in disgust.I looked at the boys then back at Tasha then Niall and Liam went upstairs probably to make Bella feel better whilst Louis...my bestfriend stared at me and Tasha angrily.

"When are you ever gonna stop messing with that innocent girls head!" Louis yelled.

He pinned me up against the wall as Tasha gasped.

"What the fuck do you mean!" I said.

"You messing with Bella's fucking head. When the fuck are you gonna learn!" Louis yelled.

"Who's Bella?" Tasha asked innocently.

"That girl you called a whore yesterday and you can't say anything bitch, Your a whore yourself" He said to Tasha as she looked back at me shocked.

In the end I got angry and started punching Louis hard.

"Tasha leave I will call you later" and with that she nodded and left. I carried on punching Louis until he fell to the ground and yelped.

Niall and Liam soon came down and started to argue with me causing me to hit them two too and they all were knocked out on the ground.

I looked up to see Bella looking at me with shock and that's when I made my way over to her.

"Why did you grass me up bitch!" I yelled pinning her up against the wall and punching her in the stomach.

I carried on doing this until she fell to the ground in pain and I then I turned around grinning at the boys lay on the floor knocked out.

I stood there chuckling when a heavy weight sent me flying in the floor and when I looked up Bella was lay on the floor with me.

I made the first move and got up and pinned her down but she soon kicked and kicked until she got me in my penis and I groaned then let go of her.

"I fucking hate you Harry!" She screamed before making her way into the kitchen. She brought back 4 ice packs. She placed one on all the boys bruised heads and on on my crotch and went upstairs.