Chapter 17

Bella's POV:
Once I got upstairs I sat on my bed looking around my room and my eye caught the sight of my phone. I picked it up to find loads of messages from my Best Friend Tilly.

28/11/14
Tilly: Bella I miss you so much and I went round to yours and your mum told me the story. X

11/12/14
Tilly: I hope you aren't having too much fun with Harry.

15/12/14
Me: Tilly stfu I hate him x

15/12/14
Tilly: *picture of Harry with his top off* are you sure? X

I felt my stomach gurgle.

15/12/14
Me: yeah I'm sure x

15/12/14
Tilly: *video edit of Harry* u sureeee? X

By this time my stomach burst with butterflies.

15/12/14
Me: Shit Tilly!

I let out a small groan and once I did Harry came up and into my room.

"What are you groaning at?" He asked.

"Were you stood outside my door listening to me?".

"Maybe but that's not the point" he said.

"I was groaning at nothing" I said placing my phone down. Harry made his way over to me and he grabbed my phone....shit I have no password!

I tried to get my phone of Harry but I could tell he read them because he burst out laughing.

I burried my head into my pillow and groaned in embarrassment. Harry pulled the pillow of my head and looked into my eyes chuckling.

"Aw do I get you your frustrated baby?" harry said with his smug smirk on his face.

"Don't you have another girl to mess with?" I asked referring to Tasha.

"Yes baby she is coming over later" he said stroking my hair.

"Of course she is" I said rolling my eyes whilst getting up out if bed and to the balcony.

I watched as the sun set in London. I had a clear view...the way the city stood out, blue, red, white lights everywhere.

I felt someone sit besides me and I looked and saw Harry but I just ignored his presence.

"Beautiful view isn't it?" Harry asked and I just nodded not speaking to him in words.

"Are you ignoring me" he said and I nodded.

After a couple if minutes I was pulled into Harry's side but I pulled away strait after.

"Come on Bella-".

"STOP MESSING WITH MY HEAD!" I shout now frustrated.

"But Bella-".

"GO AWAY!" I shout.

"But-".

"NOW!" I shout again and with that he left.