Chapter 7

I made my way over to her and noticed the quilt was off of her body and in between her legs laid a puddle of...blood.

"What the fuck Bella!" I yell.

Bella's POV:

"What the fuck Bella!" I herd Harry yell which made my eye lids open widely.

The light that hung in the center of my room.

"What!?" I groan.

"What is that fucking blood. What have you done to yourself!?"

"What the fuck are you talking about?!"

"You self harmed...look between your legs!" He said stearnly.

I looked between my legs to see a puddle of blood, oh no, I didn't self harm... In fact this was my...period.

My cheeks brighten up so they are a rosy red.

"Er...harry...I haven't been self harming, this is my-" I gulped a bit and then finally let out the word "Period" his mouth parted so that they were a 'O' shape and I got myself off of the bed and looked at the puddle of blood.

"Harry I'm sorry I wrecked your sheets" I said rubbing the back of my neck.

After a moment of silence Harry made his way over to me and wrapped one of his arms around my waist and held me close.

"Kitten it doesn't matter about the sheets, its about you. Plus I'm sure I can buy another one" he said smiling so I immediately smiled back.

"Let's go to the supermarket and get your stuff" he said whilst taking out some warm clothes for the winter wether.

I got changed into my clothes and this included my school hoodie which made me smile. I walked out to see harry on his phone.

"Come on haz" I say sweetly.

"Darling you look pretty" he said scanning my body.

"Thank you" I said blushing.

We made our way over to my favorite car of Harry's 'the black range rover', I squealed and ran over to it and hopped into the front.

"I've never seen anyone so excited about a car" he said chuckling whilst starting the engine.

We ended up in tesco so I went around scanning each isle for sanitary towels.

I eventually found them but of course since I was with Harry 'shot' there was a picture of me and Harry whilst Harry is holding the pack of sanitary towels and that's when I ran off.

I ended up at the isle where there was ice cream. I scanned all around and I started squealing when I saw my favorite, my favorite is Ben and Jerry's cookie dough ice cream.

"Omg omg omg!" I yell and then appeared a out of breath Harry.

"Don't run away from me again and what are you 'omging' at?" He asked panting his way through each word.

"Ben and Jerry's" I said jumping up and down.

"Since I'm nice I'll buy you some" he said.

"Yessss-" I shouted but got cut of by his words.

"Under some conditions" "what?" I groan.

"Kiss me, watch a movie with me at home and share it" he said with a smirk.

I need my Ben and Jerry's now so I wasted no time and crashed my lips onto his.

I pulled away after a few minutes and he smiled and said "I loved that!"

Then started walking over to the tills.

"Baby go to the bathroom and change into a sanitary towel" and I did as I told and went to the toilets and put  one on.
...........................................................

That hoodie is actually my school hoodie... Don't judge me I'm strange comment, vote and keep calm and carry on reading. In a bit bitches x