Chapter 4

Bella's P.O.V:
*edited*

It was about 5 minutes before Harry finished sucking on my neck and when he pulled away my face scrunched up in disgust because of the puddle of saliva he left on it.

"Come on now" he said grabbing a few bags whilst walking up to the door.

As I got up to the door I herd people screaming, running around and shouting.

"Cannanball" the all too familiar voice of Louis Tomlinson shouted and I giggled where as Harry kept a strait face, Such a happy soal!

Louis's P.O.V:

"Harry's brought a girl home!" I shouted across the house as I watched as he pushed her up against the car and brought his face to her neck, sucking. Typical Harry.

"Louis where's all the fucking oreos!" Niall shouted from the kitchen.

"I ate them all, sorry mate!" I chuckled after saying it.

"You complete bastard!" Niall shouted whilst running into the living room where I was sat watching Harry and the mystery girl.

Whilst Niall was staring out the windown I decided to stand up slowly, not making a sound and crept behind him.

I stood on the arm of the couch then jumped off landing on Niall whilst shouting.

"Cannenball!" And once I landed in Niall he let out a throaty groan.

After Niall's quick recover the door opened and it revealed Harry and a beautiful girl.