Chapter 15

Bella's POV:

I woke up feeling a strong pair of arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to see who was holding me and once I did I saw someone I didn't wanna see...Harry.

I turned around and started thrashing around trying to get out of his grip. I nearly got out of his grip when I accidentally kicked the fur ball at the end of the bed...which was Jim, and I made him yelp because I accidentally kicked him off of the bed.

Harry sat up as fast as he could after he herd the dog yelp.

"Bella what are you doing? Come back to bed" Harry said in his sleepy voice.

"No. Why should I?" I nearly yelled "I thought you forgave me. We cuddled and everything!" He said.

"I only let you cuddle up to me because I needed company and I felt lonely" I said.

"Bella you need to grow up!" Harry raised his voice.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM NOW!" I yelled at him.

"Don't tell me to get out, this is my house" He said giving me a stern look.

"NO GET OUT" I said and he got up. I burst out crying and he saw this and turned around again.

"Baby i'm s-" I cut him off.

"OUT" I said pointing to the door of my room. Harry looked at me guilt but still left the room leaving me to cry.

I slid down the wall bursting out crying, mentally screaming at myself, asking myself why I was so ugly, cursing at myself and pulling on my hair.

"BELLA WHAT'S WRONG!" Niall, Louis and Liam shout in unison.

"He's done it again" I said tugging at my hair harded.

"Lets go sit on your bed, ok?" Louis said and I faintly nodded whilst he had his hand behind my back whilst guiding me to the bed.

We all sat on my bed whilst I was leaned into Liam's side, Louis was rubbing my back and Niall was in front of me.

"Now tell us what happened" Niall said whilst looking into my eyes.

"He did it again" I said crying still.

"He hurt you again!" Niall said angrily.

"Wait who?" Louis and Liam said together.

"Harry" Niall saidm

"And what do you mean again?"

"Harry let that slut Tasha Green call her a whore and kick her dog" Niall said clenching his fist shut.

"Wait what dog?" Louis asked.

"My dog Jim" I said and as I mentioned Jim he jumped up on the and cuddled up in my lap.

"Aw he's so cute!" Louis almost squealed whilst stroking Jim. Jim got off of my lap and made his way over to Louis and curled into his lap.

"Aw" Louis said wrapping his arms around Jim and cuddling up to him. 

"Lets go get breakfast" Niall suggested and we all agreed as we made our way to the door as Louis carried Jim in his arms. It was a bad idea going downstairs, tears welled up in my eyes as I saw Harry and Tasha kiss at the end of the stairs.