Chapter 21

*edited*
Bella's POV:

After we finished our drinks we were ready to go until Harry bumped into someone.

"Harry!?" The feminine voice said and this made me frown.

"Sandra!?" Harry said giving her a hug...for too long in fact.

Eventually they both pulled away and the girl referred to 'Sandra' looked behind Harry to lock eye contact with me, a frown spread on her face as she saw me.

"Oh-er Harry, who is this?" She asked with a obvious fake smile.

"Oh this Sandra, This is my soon to be girlfriend Bella" He said with a smile, she looked at me and then back at Harry's with a visible fake smile before shaking her hand.

"So Harry who is this?" I asked breaking the silence.

"Oh this is Sandra, my best friend from primary and High School" He said smiling and I let out a faint "cool".

About 45 minutes has past and I'm honestly annoyed, all they have done is talk about each other, they never actually invited me into the conversation and Harry didn't even talk about me, I wasn't jealous... I'm just, annoyed.

It's been about a hour now of boring shit about Harry and Sandra and they finally excused them self's to go to the toilet.

It's been about 10 minutes now and I'm pretty sure it doesn't take that long to use the toilet so I went to check on Harry.

Once I turned the corner I was in pure shock.

Harry's POV:

My lips moved passionately with Sandra's as I held her close to me. I haven't realized how much I have missed her till now and if I am to be honest I used to have a crush on her in high school.

We carried on with the passionate kiss before turning around to see Bella on the edge of crying.

Bella's POV:
I started crying I can't believe this. I ran out of starbucks and went home. I ran up to my room and started crying whilst Jim played across my lap staring up at me as I cry.

I lay down for a bit until I felt a vibration under my cushion and I looked under to see my phone vibrating signalizing someone is calling me. I looked at the ID to see it was...MY MUM!