Chapter 9

Bella's POV:

After the movie finished and Harry ate all 'my' ice-cream we made our way upstairs.

Harry went inside of his bedroom not telling me goodnight like he did earlier "good night to you to" I said rolling my eyes and walked to my room.

Once I got back in my room I took my clothes off and hung all of then up. I then made my way to my big drawer which was on my right side of the bed.

I pulled out some minion pajamas, hey don't judge minions are cool! Once I was finished getting changed I hopped into the bed engulfing the warmth of the bed and then buried my face into the soft pillow. 

I kept on tossing and turning due to the painful cramps in my stomach. I groaned and clutched my stomach shuffling onto the left hand side of the bed but that didn't help.

About a hour later I herd footsteps coming from down the hall and it seems that who ever that person is their coming to my room, I immediately wrapped myself in the quilt and buried my face into the pillow.

A few seconds later that person had entered my room and had made their way over to me. A bit of the persons hair tickled at my face which made me giggle out loud.

"Baby why are you not asleep yet?" Harry asked chuckling.

"Stomach cramps" I said opening my eyes and looking into his emerald green ones.

"Oh ok love" He said and turned around I presumed that he was leaving but I was wrong because I felt the bed dip down beside me and Harry wrapped his self  in the quilt.

"What are you doing?" I asked with a cocked eyebrow.

"Lying down with you.What does it look like?" He asked putting on one of his famous smirks so I just shrugged and turned to the other side and tried to get to sleep.

I ended up clutching my stomach again since the cramps hurt that bad. Harry swung his arm around my waist and removed my hand, The weird thing is he started to rub my stomach but it actually made it feel better.

"Keep going" I groaned feeling pleased with his unfamiliar touch .

"I should do this more often" He said showing off his dimples which made me smile.  

Before I fell asleep Harry kissed my cheek and whispered a faint "I love you" and that's when darkness took over me.