Chapter 3

So hey again guys.

Here's another chapter ; this one is super long to make up for the last one.

I dont know if you noticed but this story is written in third person so sometimes you'll hear the thoughts of other characters so i'm just giving you a heads up so you dont get confused/

Enjoy!

*******

"Okay I have had enough of this, I hate shopping," Kiedi said as they left the first store.

"You can't be serious?" Kelly looked at her, "we just started Kie."

"Yeah and I'm tired of it already, that's how much I hate it," Kelly just stared at her.

"Sometimes I wonder how it could be possible that were related," Kelly said

"You know what, How about you go shopping and I can buy groceries?" Kiedi suggested.

"Fine" they both walked off but then Kiedi turned back to say something to her.

"And Kelly please don't buy me anything you wouldn't wear," she pleaded.

"Sure," she turned on her heel and skipped off before Kiedi thought better of what she jus said.

By the time Kiedi reached the supermarket she became worried. Kelly wasn't the most conscious shopper and clothes wise she just didn't care much about it, just as long as it looked cute or sexy. Kiedi remembered the time when there was an end of year party at school and Kelly dragged Kiedi along. That time Kelly wore a ripped shorts and with a tie front blouse and pumps. Kiedi was astounded as to how Kelly stayed upright all night and danced on top of it!

Kiedi paid the cashier and the bus boy put the groceries in a trolley to carry to the car. She was putting her purse back into her bag and looking for the car keys when she bumped into a solid wall of muscle.

She stumbled and strong, muscular, tan hands steadied her while all she could feel were tingles going down her spine and a fluttering in her stomach. "Hey be careful," a deep voice said. Kiedi looked up into the clearest blue eyes she had ever seen and watched them change colour to a deep dark blue as he looked at her. It felt like she was sinking into the ocean as she stared into them. She looked down at his mouth and the sexy mole above his top lip and felt a deep blush crawl up her face.

"Um, thank you," she muttered. He took his hands from her shoulders and stuffed them in the back pocket of his dark jeans, which just made his muscles more pronounced beneath his fitted t-shirt; Kiedi was awestruck.

"No problem, just watch where you're going next time" he said, a frown forming between his brow then walked off.

"Sure," she mumbled to his back then went to catch up to the bus boy.

Kiedi put the bags in the trunk then went to listen to her IPod in the car until Kelly came back from shopping, which would take a while so she got comfy.

Kiedi gawked when she saw the amount of bags Kelly came back with, there were two trolleys full.

"Did you use dad's credit card to buy all this?" Kiedi asked as she opened the trunk.

"Yeah, sorry got carried away but a girl can never have too much clothes. Plus you barely spend any of his money I'm sure he can afford it," Kelly shrugged and paid the guy who helped her push the trolleys out here then climbed into the car. Kiedi shook her head and joined her.