Chapter 26

Finally she went home! I was getting a bit homesick for Luke too and I can just imagine you guys were too. So lets get reading!

WARNING!! this chapter has mostly sexual content. I did say it was a mature novel

*******

Kiedi stepped through the trees lining her backyard and aimed for her back porch. She had missed this huge house, she thought with a sigh. It was around sunset on earth even though she had left heaven early in the morning. I guess time works differently in between realms. She was at the porch when she saw the sight that made her heart start beating erratically in her chest.

Luke stepped through her back door in a white T-shirt and worn blue jeans hanging low on his hips. His hair had grown longer since she'd last seen him; he had dark blue bags under his eyes and stubble on his jaw. Even with how tired he looked he took her breathe away, especially when he gave her his lazy-sexy smile.

Kiedi couldn't help it when tears sprung to her eyes as she stared at him. He was perfection and she couldn't believe she had stayed away from him for so long. Seeing him in front of her she yearned more than ever to be in his arms; to feel complete once again.

Luke rushed to her when he saw her tears, "Hey beautiful! what's wrong?" he asked pulling her into his arms. It felt so good to be in his arms that she just cried harder. She buried her face in his chest and breathed deeply, loving his scent of earth and spice.

"Is everything okay? Is Kelly okay?" he asked still trying to find out what was wrong with her.

She simply nodded because she couldn't find the words to speak.

"Then why are you crying babe?" he asked pulling back to wipe away her tears.

"I just really missed you," Kie whispered and smiled when Luke kissed her forehead in relief and hugged her tightly once more.

"Tell me about! I regretted letting you go seconds after you left," Luke said with a chuckle. He eased back and scanned her from head to toe. His hand framed her cheek as his gaze focused on her lips, "I wanna kiss you but your stained with the smell of Angels," he wrinkled his nose playfully.

"Get over it," Kiedi smiled as she raised up and grabbing hold of his hair brought his lips down to meet hers. The sparks were instant and Kiedi relished in the flames that being with Luke caused in the pit of her stomach. He responded to her kiss immediately and his arms tightened around her as he got access to her mouth and his tongue started exploring and playing with hers. Desire bloomed through Kiedi and she wanted more of him; she couldn't help herself when she ground her hips against his and felt his hard on.

"Over it!" Luke said in a growl as his hands went down and cupped her bottom as he lifted her off the ground. Kiedi wasted no time wrapping her legs around his waist: neither of them broke contact with their kiss as Luke with inhuman speed carried her into the house.

As soon as they reached her room Luke braced her against the wall and buried his face in her neck. He was shaking and Kiedi could feel his grip on her waist tighten. If he continued like this then he was going to stop, but Kiedi didn't want him to stop this time.

She used both her hands to frame his face and make him look at her. His canines were out and his eyes had gone black. They didn't scare her; If anything the sight of them made her want him more because it showed how badly he wanted her.

"I'm ready. I want you," she said and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. He looked back at her for a few seconds before his canines went back up and his hold on her loosened and his eyes, while they remained, showed that he had back control.