Chapter 36

*Warning* sexual content below

I warned you. If you want to skip just wait till the next chapter because this is a purely sexual chapter.

For the rest of you.. enjoy ;)

"Do you understand the consequences Kie?" Luke asked as he slowly stood up from the the stool.

"Yes," she breathed as he looked deeply into her eyes all the way to her soul.

It seemed that was all he needed to hear because his lips crashed down against hers.

Her hands automatically trailed up his bare chest and went around his neck and gripped the hairs his nape dragging herself closer. His tongue brushed across her bottom lip and she opened her mouth to him.

Their tongues tangled together and soon he drew her tongue into his mouth and nipped it making her squeal. His hands moved from her jaw and trailed down to her waist where he gripped her tightly and pressed her flush against his solid frame.

His hands moved to the hem of her blouse as if to pull it over her head but he groaned when realized that he'd have to let go of her lips and ripped it in half instead. Kiedi gasped at his aggressiveness and pulled back to look at him.

His eyes were completely black and she could see his wolf close to the surface. He growled when she pulled away and gripping her ass he pulled her back in and hoisted her around his waist. He backed her up to the closest wall and started kissing her again. Kiedi's could feel his length pressed up against her core and moaned as he rocked his hips against her.

Kiedi felt the shaking start from deep in his chest and prepared for him to draw back like he usually would but it never came. He stopped kissing her but that was only so he could trail kisses along her jaw and down to the spot behind her ear.

The kisses turned to light nips and sucking and Kie knew that she would have marks in the morning but she didn't care because she was awash in sensation and she could feel her core pulsing against the crotch of his jeans and he was still rocking his hips on her.

She was busy moaning while pressing his head closer to her neck and collar bone that she hadn't realized that his hands had drifted to the waist of her shorts. This time he didn't hesitate to rip her shorts off.

It occurred to her that she was now in her underwear while Luke still had on his jeans. She pressed her hands against his solid chest and for a minute forgot what she was going to do when she felt pure muscle tremble beneath her touch. After a second she came back to her senses and pushed him lightly.

He growled against her neck but when she pushed again he stepped back an inch... Literally.

Kiedi opened her eyes and saw that he was already looking down at her with dark eyes and his canines were out and kiedi trailed her hands down his jaw and dragged her thumb over his sharp tooth. It was the first time she had seen this side of Luke during sex and she could feel her self dripping at the thought of those canines against her already too sensitive nipples.

"I want... I need you" she said and bit her bottom lip. Luke growled deep in his chest and let her drop to the floor before stepping back.

He pulled his jeans and dropped them to the floor. His demanding member swung free and stood high against his rock hard stomach. Kid's mouth went dry an she felt the moisture between her legs like someone spilled water down there.

Luke's nose twitched and he graced her with his sexy smirk as he approached her.

"I can smell your arousal," he whispered against her ear making her lower stomach clench in desire. She suddenly felt her boobs hang freely as he removed her bra and threw it across the room. Next were her underwear which he took his time to remove one leg then the next,teasing her.

His hands slid up between her thighs and dipped between her folds two fingers easily slipping into her core making her instinctively rock her hips. He slid them in an out several times until kie was gripping his shoulders and begging for more.

When Luke felt his control slipping he removed his fingers and looked at the glistening moisture on them before he made eye contact and stuck them in his mouth. His inner wolf purred in pleasure and begged for more, fighting him for control.

He grabbed her by the waist and walked her back towards the makeshift bed before slowly lowering her on it. He kissed a trail down her neck and between the valley of her breasts past her navel and made eye contact as he flicked his tongue across her clit.

Her back arched in pleasure and  Luke lost whatever control he had left as his wolf took control and sucked and licked her core until she was gripping his hair and practically shaking beneath him but his wolf was selfish, he didn't want her coming without him so he drew back and slammed into her.

He had never been so rough with her but this wasn't the usual Luke, this was his demon side and he demanded of her body and would claim it in every way possible.

He repeatedly slammed into her and the feel of her nails dragging along his back just cheered him on. That was natural during a marking and he would wear them proudly as they wouldn't heal like normal wounds, these were wounds of love made by his mate.

Kiedi was close again but his wolf wasn't finished with her, he liked the feel of her tight walls around his cock and the sound of her moans were like music to his ears.

He flipped her over so that she was on her hands and knees and slammed into her from behind. He did this a few times and her hand reached back to ease him off but he just growled and gripped them and used them to drag her so her back was against his chest.

His palms gripped her breasts and squeezed and tugged her taught nipples. Her hands went around his neck gripping him closer to her as he played with her clit as he slammed and rocked his hips from behind.

Luke felt her walls tightening around him and knew she was close again and so was he so he buried his face in her neck and sucked hard before he bit down just above her collarbone marking her. The pleasure/pain of the bite mixed with her orgasm and his mate screamed in pleasure and his wolf howled along with her with selfish satisfaction because half of the village must have heard and now it was official...

"Your mine."

*****

Whoo!! So that was a bit intense... I didn't mean for it to be a whole chapter but I felt deep in it... Pun intended haha

Anyways the next chapter is clean for those of you who skipped and for those who wanted him to mark her already! There you go

Vote
Comment
Share

Later loves