Chapter 33

wow okay so I know  you guys want to kill me for taking so long!

Im really soorry I'v just been so busy with school but I haven't forgotten and everyday I would get more guilty cause I took so long.

Worse because I left you in suspense for so long but I hope to rectify that right now. I hope you forgive me!!

I put a picture of Cooger up top. If you don't agree then continue to work with whoever you thought.

*******

 Kiedi sat on the arm of Luke's chair as everyone gathered in the living room for a meeting.

"So where are we going to get the money?" Kyle asked.

"Who gives a shit about the money?" Cooger growled at him, "How soon can we get to the underworld?"

"As soon as everyone is ready," Lenard replied.

"But we aren't ready yet, we can't just barge in, the odds are against us. Try to think rationally Coog," Luke tried to reason with him.

"Think rationally... think rationally!!" Would you be able to think rationally if it was Kiedi they had taken? They have my mate Lukas!" Cooger yelled while pulling a trembling hand through his hair.

"I have an idea," Kiedi said softly as she linked her fingers with Luke's for strength. It was something that had been running through her mind since she talked to Carl in the kitchen that morning. "Why not ask my mother for the money?"

Everyone in the room stared at her with wide eyes and she felt Luke's fingers tighten on her hand.

"That's not a bad idea," Esther broke the silence.

"It's not the demon princess' money; it's her father's." Len stated matter-of-factly. "Plus why would she help us anyways?"

"Because she's my mother and he owes me at least that!" Kie said hotly.

 "It's worth a try," Leo said pensively.

"Fine, so let's go already!" Cooger said waving his arms impatiently.

"We have to get some stuff first," Len said and left the room with Esther.

"Yeah me too," said Kyle and then he left, Carl slowly followed.

Cooger left too and Kiedi followed a silent Luke to his room. After she entered Luke slowly closed the door behind her. Kiedi could feel that he wanted to say something but she didn't rush it, instead she took a bag and started packing stuff for her and Luke. She didn't know what the Underworld was like so she just put in different random stuff.

"I don't want you to go near him," Luke finally said from the bed. She zipped up the bag and stood in front of him.

"Go near who?"

"The king of demons, King Angio, your grandfather," he said as he stood up.

"Why not?"

"Because he is a heartless son of a bitch who would kill his own blood if it will benefit him." He slid his hands up her arms to her shoulders, "so if you can avoid him, avoid him ok?"

"Okay," she promised. Luke loked at her face then at her neck like there was something else he wanted to say nut he held it in and instead pressed his lips hard against hers.

They met the others downstairs and formed a circle with Leo in the middle. They all held hands as Leo started chanting something. Suddenly the place started vibrating and the living room that they were in became like a foggy image. Soon, however the image cleared up but they were no longer in the living room but surrounded by trees in a forest.

Kiedi turned and looked curiously at her surroundings, meanwhile everyone else sprung into action. Kyle walked past her then stopped and turned to look at her for a minute with a questioning look on his face before it screwed up in confusion and he walked away.

"And that's not even the strangest thing Kyle has ever done," Kiedi muttered to herself. "So where do you guys live down here? I know you must have some type of village or something?"

"We're a few miles out, we'll have to go the rest of the way on foot," Carl answered.

"So how come you didn't just poof us into the village?" she asked Leo.

"I didn't 'poof'  us into  the village because there is a force field around it which prevents us from said 'poofing'" Leo answered while mocking her choice of wording.

"Oh," she mumbled. Luke handed her the bag with their stuff and he and the other guys went behind some trees to strip and shift. When they all came back in animal form Luke bent for her to climb unto his back.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

"Yep," she thought back to him.

 It was wonderful feeling the breeze hit her face from her seat on Luke's wolf. The Underworld was nothing like she had expected, it was actually really beautiful here... well at least the forest part was.

Luke could feel Kiedi's joy from on top of him and it made him smile. She thought this place was beautiful, wait until she saw the grungy town with its rat infested streets and dirty characters.

"Yo Luke," Kyle called him through their separate group link which Kiedi couldn't hear.

"Sup?"

"Don't you think there's something you forgot to do to Kiedi before we left the house?" Luke knew what he was talking but he hadn't forgotten; he just didn't do it.

"I didn't forget to do anything."

"But don't you think that's a bad idea, that's like asking for trouble bro."

"I know what I'm doing and I'm not forcing her to do anything she might not want to do," Luke thought roughly.

"I guess but it's your hide," Kyle thought back then left him alone to his thoughts.

*******

Soo am I forgiven?? I know this chapter is really short but I just had to give you guys something but I have like a ton of homework to do but I felt really bad.

This is really kind of a filler chapter but it has some important stuff like:

Is Kiedi finally going to meet her mom?

or is her grandfather going to capture her and torture her *wink wink*

lastly! What was Luke suppose to do and didn't do??

What is he gonna force on her? and how is it his hide??

0.o the plot thickens! *laughs evilly*

hehe! please comment vote and if you feel really nice and supportive please share. It would mean a lot to me!!

Bye now loves!