Chapter 37

Afire Love BY Ed Sheeran

When Kiedi woke the next morning she was alone in the hut and there was a pleasant tingling in her core and the spot where Luke bit her between her neck and collarbone was a little sore. She wanted to see what it looked like but there was no mirror.

Apparently Demons didn't care how they looked, she thought. She rolled over on the makeshift mattress feeling too lazy to get up and find Luke. Somehow last night had been different from the previous times Kiedi and Luke had made love. Maybe it was because this time she had sex with his complete demon self.

Well she wasn't complaining, in fact she was actually hoping it would be like this from now on.

She was in the middle of fantasizing and falling back to sleep when Luke pushed the curtained doorway aside and stepped in. He stopped for a second and just watched her.

She was still a flushed pink and his mark was very visible. He smirked proudly as he walked closer to her, his scent on her was strong and now no other male would dare come close to her. He could also feel and smell her growing arousal and he could feel himself hardening in his shorts.

She didn't know how but she felt his presence as soon as he stepped foot into the hut. her heart started beating faster as he got closer to her but she didn't open her eyes to look at him. Her core started pulsing with anticipation of his touch and when his fingers brushed her upper thigh through the blanket her nipples started hardening.

Okay so this mark thing was so working for her if she could feel this aroused by just his presence. His hand trailer up her body and Kie tried really hard to stay still beneath his touch. His fingers traced the outer part of her breast and she shivered as he passed over his mark. Finally his hand stopped its journey at her jaw and his thumb traced over her swollen bottom lip.

Her eyes opened slowly and came face to face with his smoldering dark blues that were  filled with lust for her. Her cheeks grew warm under his heated gaze and she bit her bottom lip. She could hold back no longer as her hands shot out from under the blanket- causing it to fall exposing her bare breasts- she held his face in her hands and brought his face down to hers.

He quickly took control of the kiss with a growl deep in his chest. Her fingers gripped his hair and his gripped the back of her neck holding her close. His other hand was trailing down her neck to her breast. he palmed it and rubbed his thumb over her tight nipple making her press herself into his palm.

He released her lips so they could both get air to breathe but he continued kissing down to her mark and when his tongue lapped over it while his thumb continued to tease her nipple she moaned out his name as she felt herself fall over that physical cliff call an orgasm. She had to wrap her hands around his neck as she started shaking with her release.

Luke was just getting started with her when he felt Leo trying to call him through their mind link. That's when he remembered that they were suppose to be getting ready to go into town for business.

He sighed loudly as he eased back from Kiedi. She looked so beautifully flushed and sated; he kissed her forehead then rested his against hers.

"We're going into town to gather some information on where the Leuil demons hide out."

That seemed to shake her from her drowsy state. "I want to come."

"I knew you would, so get dressed the others are waiting," Luke smiled at her.

It was rather humid in the underworld so Kiedi found a pair of shorts and a baggy tank top to wear then she followed Luke to where the others were waiting.