Chapter 28

"So are you ready?" Luke asked her when they finished having breakfast a later that morning.

"Ready for what?" Kie asked as she followed Luke out to his backyard that was pure trees.

Instead of answering her he started to strip off his clothes.

"Luke what kind of perverseness do you have going on in your mind?" Kiedi teased trying to ignore her blush at seeing him naked. He flashed her a wicked sharp toothed grin as he changed into his wolf in front of her.

It was the first she'd seen his wolf since she came back and she was surprised to find that she had missed this form of Luke as well as his human form. She reached forward and ran her hands through his soft fur and she saw a shiver of pleasure run up his wolf spine and she giggled softly.

"My wolf missed you too," Kie heard Luke's voice in her head. She jumped in surprise at the intrusion.

"What was that?" she asked, both frightened and curious.

"That was our mind link," Luke said in her head again as he rubbed his nuzzle against her face, "mates develop this link after the first time they mate and since we finally.... now we can communicate anytime I'm in my wolf form."

"That is so cool!" Kiedi said through her mind as she grinned up at his wolf form.

"Hop on," He bent the lower half oh his body so that she could climb up.

"Where are we going?" she ashed as she climbed on.

"To teach you to control those powers of yours," Luke took off running through the trees. She had to grab onto his fur to keep steady.

I wish he could slow down, Kie thought to herself yet she felt Luke slow down considerably. How did he know she wanted that?

"I can hear your thoughts remember,"

"All of them? I thought it was only what I wanted you to hear," with that realization Kie suddenly felt mischievous, "Then I guess I shouldn't think about how turned on I was when you started stripping in front of me."

"You were turned on huh?" Luke said and she started seeing sexual images of the two of them in her mind courtesy of Luke; she let out an unintentional moan and she could hear his wolf make a satisfied growl.

"Luke stop!" she blushed a deep crimson and hid her face in his fur.

"You know you love it," And Kie could hear the smile in his voice in her head.

"Here we are," Luke thought as they entered the clearing where he had invited her to his family's picnic. He stopped down so that she could climb off.

"This place has quite a few memories,"

"Do you want me to change here or hide?" Luke asked.

Here, she thought instantly, "Hide," she said out loud and blushed with embarrassment when Luke gave her a knowing wolf grin.

"Dang, I forgot my clothes at the house," Luke thought.

"So?"

"So unless you want me to trod around naked I'd better stay in wolf form"

"Oh," Kiedi said out loud as she tried really hard to not think about a naked Luke walking around. "So what exactly am I suppose to do now?"