Chapter 2- Can it get worse?

Ally's POV:

I was in my dreamland when suddenly I heard loud noises. I tried ignoring it but it only kept getting louder and louder. It was only a matter of seconds before I realized that someone was knocking, no scratch that, banging the life out of my door.

"Miss Ally, a car is here for you"; I heard Mrs. Barris say. Wait or was it Mrs. Hector?

"Yeah coming!" I shouted at the top of my voice so that Mrs. Barris- or whoever it was would just go away.

I stood up way too quickly which made me feel dizzy and I fell back on my couch. Wait I slept this whole time on my couch? What was I doing?

STOP ALLY..THIS IS NOT THE TIME TO THINK ALL THIS..BE QUICK OR PAPA'S GONNA BE MAD.

I hurried to the full length mirror beside my dressing table and it told me that I looked horrible! I straightened my skirt and noticed that my ironed blazer now had creases on it. I quickly took it out and picked up another navy blue blazer as I did not have enough time to search for a black one. But either way it went well with my skirt and now it looked like I wore a blue dress. Blue looked good. But my hair was still a mess. I pulled it back into a low ponytail, not the wisest thing I know, but I didn't have enough time to go all fancy on the up-do. I sprayed my favorite fragrance and the mirror told me I looked quite presentable now. Opening my door I headed downstairs only hoping I wouldn't have to face mom again. She had surely noticed me and Ernesto this morning and I knew she would bring it up very soon. Mom thought I had fallen for Ernesto. Now of course I did fancy him but it was nothing the way mom was thinking. I quietly walked down the stairs so that I don't catch mom's attention. With my fingers crossed I was just one step away from the door. I started searching for my stilettos. God where in the hell are those things?!

"Ally" I heard my mom's voice. Oh crap! Why can't my prayers be heard at least for once?

"Yes?" Please God not the 'Ernesto talk' again please.

"Where are you going?" She asked me.

"Uh, to the office"

"Okay...so does that mean you are gonna be around with Ernesto?"

There we go! "Yeah mom he is my trainer. Its not like I have any other option."

"Well of course you do, honey. If he makes you uncomfortable you can always talk to your dad and he'll arrange for someone else. Plus I think Ernesto has quite a load of work on himself .He won't give his best."

"Mom I am comfortable. I mean its not like I have to hangout with him or anything. It's just for pure official purposes."

"Maybe that's something we need to discuss."

"Can we talk later? I am seriously getting late and I am sure Ernesto only has two hours for the training thing. If I delay he is gonna be late and papa is gonna be mad at me so yeah see you later".

"Okay. Good luck."

"Thanks mom. Love you". I said slipping on my black stilettos. Giving her a peck on her cheek I headed outside towards the Audi where the driver stood by the door.

"Good morning Miss" Mr. Whoever greeted me. I just realized I have never made a conscious effort to know the names of all the people working for us. Whatever. I nodded and smiled at him getting in the car.

One hour later:

"And this is the conference room exclusively meant for meetings between The Ricosta Corp. and The Haileys. In case you didn't get it, only your father , Mr. Mark Ricosta and head of The Hailey Corp , Mr. Alex Hailey and their trusted people are allowed in here." Ernesto said explaining the minutest details like I already didn't know who my father was or who uncle Alex was. I mean seriously, this is what I am gonna do for the rest of my day?