Epilogue

Only because all of my beautiful readers asked me to do this, here it is! I haven't decided from when should I start the sequel yet, so help me in that please? And enjoy this epilogue!

Ally's POV

"And what about Mr. Xavier?" I ask my assistant Robert while my makeup and hair artists work on me to make me look the best I can for the auction. We have to get that painting tonight, so that we can give it away to charity and that would strike a double deal. We'll be helping the needy and maintaining our social impression at the same time.

Its been 3 years since I've taken over the company. After completing my business studies from Oxford, I joined Dad as the MD of the company for the first year and then when Dad became sure that I can take it, I got promoted as the CEO. I still remember that day when I took the oath to take care of the company and its effects on the society with the cameras flashing on my face. Tears flowed down my cheeks after it. I had been waiting for that day ever since I turned 13 and when I am here now, it all feels worth it. The decisions I've taken never feel like they've gone to waste. I have won numerous awards in the past 2 years for being the youngest CEO, the most efficient CEO, the most progressive company and a week ago I was awarded with the Entrepreneur Woman of The Year. I am so happy and proud of myself. It feels so good to know that Mom and Dad finally spend more time together, thank me for that. Yeah I know.

"Are we ready, senorita?" Ernesto walks into the room, dressed in his black tux with a white shirt underneath. His hair set back made him look better than what he looked like this morning.

"5 minutes." I smile at him and he smiles back. I can never thank Ernesto enough. He has been there with me right from the first day when I joined as the MD. I made a hell lot of mistakes but he stayed there to correct each one. I can't imagine the number of customers we'd have lost back then due to my stupid actions, if Ernesto wasn't there. Ernesto manages our branches in America. I refused to handle them because I still don't want to go to America. Its been years and each day whenever someone mentions 'America' even casually, the face of a certain someone pops in my head. I ignore it every time but that doesn't leave me with enough confidence to go back to New York. Every time I keep fearing what I'd do if I came across him. The last time we talked was when I was leaving for London. I still love him but its like after that day, I hate him as well. He took me for granted and I am never going back to someone like him again.

"The car's waiting. You don't want the media to name you as the 'Best Late Comer of all times', do you?" He says with a smirk and balances himself in front of me on the vanity table, where I was looking at my reflection in the mirror behind him.

"Done" The girls said, making my hair and face look like PERFECTION. I glanced at my reflection and to say that I look beautiful is surely an understatement.

"Perfect" I whisper and get up from the chair, paying no attention to Ernesto who still sat on the table.

The girls started winding up the mess on the table while Ernesto flirted with them and I busy myself with the files Robert handed me.

"Mr. Xavier isn't even a problem. I looked up his plans and he is not going to be able to go any further than a 100 thousand" He laughs sideways and I laugh along with him.

"That easy, huh?" I say going through the list of other people who are going to be at the auction. I strike off Mr. Xavier's name as he wouldn't be a problem. Almost all the names on the sheet are stroked off, except for two.

"Who is this Leu Chan?" I ask with a confused face. I've never heard of that name before.

"Oh, he is an Asian investor. Earns off investing in companies and auctions. He can be a problem but not one that we can't handle. But just something to take care of" I take that into consideration and circle his name. That only leaves one table now. Number 25.