THE SEQUEL IS HERE!!!

Hola people! Guess what?? Yesss, the sequel is released and can now be read. Pardon my inability to control my excitement but....yes! The sequel is out!

Before you go on to read the sequel, I want to have a nice talk with you.

(1) There are going to be new readers who would have not read TMDG and will directly start with Book 2 (the name of which I'm not going to declare right now..hehe) So if in case, they don't know some characters and their respective past, I've asked them to mention it in the comments. If you guys come across their questions, please answer them (if I haven't already). You would surely do that for me, wouldn't you TMDG squad?

(2) Unlike TMDG, I am not going to be able to update frequently. Although, I promise there will be a update every Saturday. Let's just say that while writing TMDG, I was free? Now I have college to attend, and exams to prepare for, and a job to do and its just ughhh. So please bare with me.

That's it! Go on, get a view of 'My High School Billionaire, Book 2 of the TMDG series' and comment '#TMDGsquad' on the first chapter, so that I'll know we are still a team! Come on, what are you waiting for?

Here is the link! (If you aren't directed on the story from this link [which is almost impossible], go on my profile and then in my works, you'll see this story)

https://www.wattpad.com/story/82051350-my-high-school-billionaire-book-2-of-the-tmdg

com/story/82051350-my-high-school-billionaire-book-2-of-the-tmdg