Chapter 23 - "It was a mistake"

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you had/are having a lovely Christmas day! And aww look at my Dylan baby. I want to hug him right now. Also I am so excited to update this so this is not edited. If you find any mistakes, move on! And I have a great news for you guys at the end of the chapter. Be sure to read that. Okay so let's get the drama on!

"You have two messages from Candice." Siri's voice wakes me up. She was the only thing I loved about the latest update on iPhone. I pick up the phone from the nightstand beside my bed and  check through the messages. The first one read -

Are you at home? Or did you sneak out with Nathan somewhere? *wink*

The second one followed -

Ignoring my calls? You are inviting trouble girl! Pick up your damn phone right now!

I roll my eyes and call her. I know that if I don't, she will. And then she will be mad at me. Very mad.

"Hello?" She picks up at the seventh ring, her voice sleepy.

"Are you still sleeping?" I ask her.

"Ally?! Oh my GOD! Why did you keep ignoring me yesterday?" Her question reminds of everything that happened yesterday. Nooo. Maybe I should go back to sleep.

"Long story. I don't think it is appropriate to discuss it over the phone."

"Okay. I'm coming over in an hour." I can hear the ruffling of her sheets.

"Umm Candice, if I come over at your place will it be fine?"

"Why not? Plus I wouldn't have to bath in a hurry now. Thank you so much. But be quick please. I cannot wait anymore."

"Yeah. Bye"

"Bye"

I hang up and get up from the bed. I head over to the bathroom, brush my teeth, have a shower, and open the doors of my walk-in closet. What should I wear today?

How about these yellow shorts? You've already worn them twice.

Okay then how about this pink dress? Seriously? What's up with you and pink lately?

At last I settle for a blue and grey sweater pairing it with a blue ombre jeans. I pick up my converse because I've finally learnt the fact that no matter how classy or stunning you may look in a sexy pair of stilettos but you will never find the comfort that you find in a pair of converse.

Brushing my hair, I leave them open. I head downstairs, and tell aunt I'm going over to Candice's.

"Okay. Let me tell Max to get the car ready." She says standing up.

"Don't. I really want to drive today." After driving yesterday, I realized how free it felt to drive. It reminded me of my independence.

Did that sound too dramatic?

Aunt looks at me with surprise. "Well, be careful then."

"Yes." I purse my lips, grab the car keys and proceed towards my BMW. Getting in, I turn on the ignition and head off.

~*~

"WHAT?! Are you out of your mind? OMG Ally what have you done? No no no no no this cannot be happening. You have proved that you are the dumbest person living on this planet. No offense meant but you are behaving like a total bitch right now." Candice starts pacing back and forth in her room. I just completed telling her everything that happened yesterday.

"I know. But what was I supposed to do? Keep crying like a heart broken teenager over the bad boy of the school?" I shout at her defending myself.

"What were you supposed to do? You were supposed to trust him. You were supposed to trust him when he took to that secret place of his, you were supposed to trust him when he said you're special to him, you were supposed to trust him when he let you in to his life. He has never done that before for any girl you know that right? And you hurt him. When he got down on one knee, you should have believed that he wouldn't break your heart. Hell I believed that, why couldn't you?"