Chapter 33 - "You didn't ever trust me"

Somebody tell me this is not true.

I turn around and start going down the stairs. I can hear Jule running behind to keep up with me but I ignore him. I don't want to hear anything. I walk into the leaving room and pause for a second when his mum sees me. She gives a confused look as to why I came back down so furiously and why is Jule following me. He finally gets down. I give him a look and walk out of the house.

"Ally, wait." He calls out and I ignore him, walking straight towards my car. I am almost there but he grips my hand and turns me around.

"Ally, you need to listen." I keep trying to get free from his hold. How I wish I would have brought Max along.

"Ally please. Let me explain." He pleads but I still don't look at him. I keep trying to release my hand.

"God dammit, look at me!" He shouts and I give a look.

"What Jule? I don't want to hear any explanations. I don't want to listen anything. Let me go please." I again break eye contact and see Taylor coming out of the house, standing on the porch.

"Ally, you're misunderstanding." That pisses me off.

"Oh yeah? Tell me what would you make out when you come to your boyfriend's house, to surprise him even though you've had a long long flight, let alone the jet lag, but you still ignore all of that and the first thing you see when you get to his place is him inside his room with his door closed, getting cozy with a girl. What do they call it? Cuddling! Yeah so you walk in to surprise your boyfriend and you get a surprise with this scene. Tell me what are you going to interpret Jule?"

"You're over-reacting Ally! That wasn't cuddling! Stop blurting nonsense. I just went close to show something."

"I don't want to hear any justifications. Let me go!" I shout at him.

"You didn't ever trust me." He whispers, the pain in his voice very clear, his blue eyes digging into mine. He lets go of my hand and that hurts me. Him releasing me. I mean that is exactly what I wanted him to do, that shouldn't hurt me.

Without another word he turns around and heads back into his house, ignoring Taylor who is still standing on the porch. She looks at me and shakes her head.

Oh no. You don't dare give me that look bitch.

I get back in my car and drive back home.

~*~

The next day when I reach school, Candice gives me the longest hug and Ross pecks my cheek. I ignore Jule the entire time though he keeps looking at me.

"So how was London?" Candice asks as we walk to take our seats in English.

"Huh? Oh yeah. It was- It was great!" I wish I never left it in the first place.

"Is something wrong?" She asks me and eyes instantly fly over to meet hers.

"Umm no. Why do you ask that?" I say, trying to hide the 'wrong' feeling in my voice.

"You've been behaving weird. You didn't even talk to Jule. You didn't look around once for Nathan." I give her a 'WTH' look.

"What? I know that you have a crush on Nathan and so you do that all the time. You didn't do it today."

"Because I'm tired. I'm tired of all this drama and nonsense. Because I guess I've made my choice." I say, almost speaking to myself.

"What on the face of earth are you talking about woman?" Candice asks with a completely blank expression.

I get up from my seat and leave the class. I don't want to attend this. I start walking and I can sense Candice following me.

"Do you want to go home and disappear mysteriously again?" Candice shouts when I reach the hallway. I pause in my tracks. She starts walking towards me.