Chapter 19 - "You are my half - girlfriend"

This chapter and onwards is only going to be from Ally's POV because many of you said that it is better if I keep it revolved around only Ally. So here it is. And how cool is Ally looking with that ball?

Ally's POV:

I try keeping pace with Peter but he is like literally running. I cannot keep up with him.

"Oh my God, what's the hurry? Can't we just take it slow?" I ask him, still running.

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't notice I was this fast. Actually Annie is waiting for me so-" He cuts mid way. Not just he stops speaking but his speed comes to almost a halt. I would have just bumped into him.

"Well I did not tell you to stop so abruptly!" I comment.

"Huh?" He looks at me like I've just diverted his attention. I follow his gaze to see Randy and Taylor laughing over something. Hmm. Strange.

"Cute, aren't they?" I tease, not looking away from the two of them. From the corner of my eye, I could see Peter looking at me and back to them again.

"I don't know what you're talking about." He starts walking - sorry running again.

"Are you sure Nathan is inside this building? I mean we've walked like 50 miles!" I state sarcastically while he just chuckles.

"He is not inside the building actually." He takes a turn, after crossing the huuuuge locker hallway and cafeteria, into a narrow little space. I didn't know something like this even existed. To be honest, it was scaring me. I mean this place was so isolated, where would I turn to in case of trouble. I don't even know Nathan that well yet. The place is dimly lit.

"He isn't a vampire right?" I ask out of curiosity. Why else would he ask Peter to lead me here, of all the places in this big building.

"No, I'm not." A deep, husky voice answers, causing butterflies to flutter in my stomach. I turn around to look at the source of voice and I see him approaching from the darkness, walking beneath the light bulb, making his hair seem a mix of brown and gold. When his eyes fall upon me, his lips curve upwards into a smile, flashing his dimples.

"I did my part. I gotta rush, take care of the girls and the coach. Get out of this place as soon as you can." Peter says to Nathan, walking up to him to shake hands. Nathan pats his back.

"I owe you brother, big deal." Nathan says.

"Don't say it just yet, I'm sure there's a lot to come." Peter winks at him, smiles at me and leaves. As soon as he leaves, I can again feel the tension building up. Come on Ally, its just another boy. You don't have to get affected by him so much. We just stand there, smiling at each other, my heart beating frantically.

"Come." Nathan says with a smile, pointing his head to the left. Where are we going? There isn't no space to-. Well okay, you couldn't tell this was a door to get out.

"I didn't know there was a back exit here" I say stepping down the stairs, refusing to take the hand he offered. He just smiles crookedly.

"Trust me Ally Ricosta, you don't know anything yet." He says, closing the door, making sure its locked and then picks out his phone, quickly dialling a number and holding it up to his ear. 

"Yeah we are out," he says on the phone. "But don't forget it. Yeah. Hmm okay." He speaks, smiling at the end. I guess he was asking someone to lock it on the inside as well. I don't know.

"Can I ask you something?" I speak up, looking at him while he still has that crooked smile on, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Sure!"