Chapter 14 - "Because that's when-"

Whoop whoop! Guess who's back?! Yayy! I know. I am so excited to continue this story. Hope you guys are still tuned in and would like to read about what happens next. Now on, I'm going to be updating on a regular basis so yeah I'm pretty excited! Annd I'm dedicating this part to my sister without whose continuous support, I would've put this story down looooong ago. Also I've put a picture of the entire cast above so be sure to check them out! In this part I've attempted to do a new thing. Which is that the entire part is not from Ally's POV but it keeps switching between the two of them. Tell me if you guys like this and if you would like me to continue this in other parts as well.Enough said, let's begin with this!

Ally's POV:

The next morning I wake up an hour earlier than my regular time. So of course, I got to spend some time on my phone. I pick up my phone, from my side table and unlock it. Damn! I had like 2% battery left. How can that be possible? SNAPCHAT! Maybe. I don't know. Anyways I have to put it to charge now. Great! I am left with no other option but to leave the arms of my boyfriend - of course my bed- and get up. I put the phone on charging and head to bathroom. Eww my hair is a great bundle of tangled hay it seems. Ughh. Why wasn't I a boy dammit. I brush my teeth, while doing a room tour obviously, and after that I head downstairs. Uncle was still home. Gosh I woke up really early!

"Good morning, uncle!" I greet him.

"Oh hey! Good morning. Didn't expect you to bless me with your greetings today, Queen Ally" I let out a laugh.

"Sometimes I do tend to make my people happy for it is because of them that I am what I am." I tease back.

He bows down while buttering his toast. "All hail, Queen Ally"

I laugh and aunt appears soon.

"Oh good morning dear. Up too soon, you are. Got homework to be completed?"

"No I just-" I stop mid-sentence. Oh no no no no. You've got to complete the essays on environmental-something remember Ally?

Aunt looks at me confusingly.

"Thank you so much Auntie. You are a lifesaver. I gotta go. See ya later uncle. Bye" I quickly lean down and kiss his cheek and run up the stairs, two at a time. Oh no how can I forget to complete my homework.

I quickly head to my room and suddenly my bag is no where to be seen. After a lot of effort, I find it and start on the essay. That's when I realize it was due last Friday. There's no use writing this but I still continue. I could request Miss Adams to accept it and I know that she will.