Chapter - 35 "You don't want me anymore"

The next day I wake up, all cheerful and happy. The scenes of last night, still playing in front of my eyes. That really did happen or was I dreaming? Of course, that happened, because my shirt gives off his mesmerizing scent. Maybe because I was sitting close to him for hours and hours. He left at 3 in the morning and I had already fallen asleep, with my head still on his shoulder. He woke me gently and kissed my forehead, saying he'd see me at school today.

I'm so damn happy. I don't care about anything. I finally have Nathan with me! All for me! So blooming happy.

I step down, slip on my furry slippers and head to the bathroom. I look into my reflection and that's clearly not the same girl who appeared in the reflection yesterday morning. Last morning, the girl in the reflection was sad and depressed and confused. But the girl I see today, is happy and confident and giving out all those happy vibes.

Once I'm done with my chores, I go downstairs. Uncle, as usual, has already left. I see aunt reading the newspaper.

"Good morning, auntie" I greet her and sit down on the sofa.

"Well, good morning there, honey" She says, folding the newspaper and keeping it down on the table.

"Someone seems to be in a very good mood today." She comments, smiling.

"Oh yes. Yes." I just say, wandering off around the hall.

"Are you ready for your breakfast? But you haven't had you bath yet." Did I ever mention that my aunt  is a neatness/discipline freak. But then that's the story with everyone in the family, I guess.

"No, I just came down to....go jogging. I haven't done that in ages and now finals are coming up and so I got to maintain a healthy routine so that I don't fall sick." That was a brilliant reason Ally!

"Why, that's very good! Go on, but be quick. You don't want to be late for school." She says, picking up the newspaper again.

"Not at all." I say, pursing my lips.

I quickly go upstairs, change into my workout clothes, pick up my 'B' headphones and head out the door.

The mansion covered a good 5-6 km area in itself. So I just decide to take a quick run around it.

Plugging in my headphones, I start my music app and put it  on shuffle. The music starts and as usual I cannot make out which song it is.

So I continue running without paying much attention to it. Running feels so good. The feel of fresh air entering my body, swiping my face, it makes me feel better. I am never going to get tired of this. Just kidding. I've become so lazy, I get tired in only like 4 or 5 minutes. I stop and start walking back towards the house. I am covered in sweat and my hair literally drips in it. Cool! So now I'll have to wash my hair.

When I get to the house, I go directly to my bathroom. And  after that, the usual confusion. What to wear? Finally, I settle for my Calvin Klein jeans and a reglan shirt, covering it up with my cute cream cardigan. Its October and so its cold.I sit down in from of my dressing table and blow dry my hair. I decide to let them loose today. Putting on the minimal amount of makeup, I pick up my bag, my phone and my earphones and start downstairs.

As I get down, I see Manny setting up my breakfast on the table. I'm so hungry! I smile at her and attack on the hot churros and chocolate. I am definitely taking Manny with me, back to London. When I'm full, I get up and aunt pecks my cheeks.

"Have a good day, baby!" She says and I start towards the car. I don't really want to drive today because I just want to sit on the back seat and daydream. So I call Max and he drives me to school.