Chapter 15 - "I'll see you soon then"

The above art is made by @toobigofadreamer . Let me know what you guys think about the couple and also suggest a good ship name for this two. This part is dedicated to my lovely school friend who keeps supporting me and giving me suggestions and critics. She has been an incredible friend and my greatest support system. So consider this as my thanksgiving gift for you Maggie :) This chapter will be in the form of switching POVs here and there. Hope you guys enjoy it!

Ally's POV:

After the remaining classes, we head home. I still hadn't got a chance to talk to Candice. I know I must talk to her as soon as possible because I have this feeling that something huge (and bad) is coming our way and for the first time I feel so unfortunate that my feelings are like 99.99% reliable. I am on my way out when I see Jule by the gate. Looks like he is waiting for someone.

"Hey" I walk up to him.

"Oh hey!" He smiles. But it doesn't touch his eyes like it always does. Plus he is fumbling with this bag straps which gives me the idea that maybe he is nervous.

"Are you alright?" I ask him.

"Why do you ask that?" His eyes are clearly hiding something from me.

"Just like that." I smile and continue. "Are you waiting for someone?"

"Huh? Yeah. Yeah actually I was waiting for you." Great Jule. You've started lying to me.

"You want to say something? You could've done that in the hallway. And you didn't even join me on my way out like you always do."

His face turns into an oh-shit expression. But he hides it soon.

"Looks like someone's missing me," he says smiling crookedly "I know. I know. You don't have to explain it. I understand. But my mom just called up, the doc's called again for checking up my hand, you know the acid thing nearly burnt it but he said it'd be better by today. So he's called me for just a regular examination. Mom was on her way to school already, since she doesn't trust me to drive just yet, and so I hurried out." Or maybe he isn't lying. Shut up Ally. You shouldn't really doubt Jule, you know.

"Oh my God. I totally forgot about your hand. But it didn't seem to trouble you the entire day or else I would have noticed. So I guess its nothing?"

"Its nothing." He replies smiling. His eyes reassuring me. There's something about Jule and his blue eyes. Its like they can project you to think what he wants, not what you'd like to. And then of course there's something about his calm behaviour as well which tells me that he is going to be there to get me out of my troubles always. Like my saviour. But what scares me is that after knowing all about how he could sense my problems, be my saviour.... would I ever be the same  for him? And in that very instant a familiar voice repeats in my head, 'I'll see you soon then'.

Nathan's POV:

I stuff my things in my bag, shut the locker and head towards the gates with Peter at my side like always. Sometimes I can't really remember the exact day from when we began talking, all that I remember is that suddenly Nick is replaced with a new quarter-back, the reason for which I still don't know and I don't care because Nick was no good to the team and Pete sure is.

"So when are we going for the shopping thing?" His voice drags me out of my train of thought.  "Its not like I care at all but Annie ate my ears out complaining about how Angie would never stick to their plans and how she had 'perfectly' planned out the shopping date which we were supposed to have over the weekend and stuff."

"I have no idea, Pete. I think we should sit down and discuss the plans. Or else the girls are not going to leave us in a condition where we could successfully prepare for the tournament." And so I dial Angie's number. She picks up on the first ring.