Author's Note

Hello my lovely readers! How are you all?

First of all, thank you for bearing with me and being patient when I couldn't update for the past 5 months. Trust me, it was so difficult for me to resist the urge of coming on here but somehow I managed to do that and the day has come when I start updating again! Yayy!

One thing that I've realized is that not updating doesn't affect the way you guys support my book AT ALL. Of course, I'm not going to make this a habit but it just makes me feel so good, you have no idea.

And you guys are literally ah-mazing! Why?

1) When I log in, for the first time in 5 months, I have such positive PMs from many new readers and many of you from my old squad as well *high-five*

2) My book has 3.8k reads?! When did that happen?!

3) My book now has a wattpad ranking?!!!! WHattttt??!!

4) My book has made it to the 'hot-list'? Nah. I don't believe that.

5) My book has requests to be included in the best teen fic books on wattpad?! Eh what?

6) I have so manyyyyy new lovely girls in my TMDG squad! *hugs each one of you* and so many handsome boys as well *drools over them*

Seriously guys, your support for me, means a whole lot to me which words fall short to suffice. I love each and every single one of you *yes you reading this* to deaaath.

I'm incredibly sorry if I haven't replied to your PMs. I have started replying to many of them but there's a lot lot amount of PMs to get back to so it'd take me a little time and also I'll be sending out  a welcome message to the new readers for joining TMDG squad!

And I'm not going to make you read anymore because its certainly pissing you off that after months what I write is a author's note and I gotta hurry because my flight is now on final call. ('Cause my exams are over and I'm on my holidays, finally!)

So yeah, keep checking your inbox for a little message from me and the next update, I promise I'll be typing it all the way in my flight until I reach Bangkok. Pinky promise. But I gotta rush now. SO bye lovely people! I love you alll <3

P.S.- Bring in the reading requests now! I'll be accepting those!