1.

Finally the day has come, after a hard eight months of recovery and training WWE decided I was good enough to come back. I was so nervous Mark Carano wanted to talk to me and I freak out.

I got out of my car and went inside the arena, it was huge. I grabbed my bag and started walking around to find Carano's office. I saw Nattie she is one of my best friends.

"Hey, Naattiie!!'' I screamed and started to jump for joy. '' I'm back.. I'm back! Nice to see you!'' I hugged her.

"Oh my gosh, Adrii ! Nice to see you too honey! What's up?" she ask me.

"Mark want to talk to me, maybe I will come back. I am very excited."

"I'm happy for you. Tonight after Raw will have a party. Will you come?"

" I'don't know. Maybe.." I replied.

After that I went to the Mark's office.

"Hey Mark! '' I entered and closed the door.

"Hello, Adriana. Please sit . I wanted to talk to you about your new gimmick.WWE think that you are the most appropriate wwe diva to join in The Shield with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns. Do you agree with this? This is the best way you can come back." He stared at me, waiting for my response.

"Oh God! This is a huge step in my career. Thank you so much! "

"Yeah this is huge step and really responsible work. We want you to become crazy like Dean, strong like Roman and athletic like Seth Rollins. Are you OK with that?

"Yes of course!" I replied.

"OK thank you to come here." He replied.

"No problem thanks. Bye Mark" I leave Mark's office and started walking around to find the divas locker room.

/ The Divas locker room /

I walked in and saw a few divas.

" Brie I'm so tired I have no strength for anything " Nikki says.

" Oh come on Nikki, you are crazy." Brie told her.

"What? I'm crazy ? Brie you are a such a bitch, God" Nikki response.

"Surprise girls see who returned!!" I said and smiling at them.

"Oh hey Adrianaa welcome back!" Brie came up to me and hugged me.

"Thanks,Brie" I response.

"Damn girl you are beautiful I'll start jealous I am the most beautiful here please.! " Nikki started laughing. "Just kidding come here blue eyes. Welcome back again! "

" Thanks,Nikki " I replied and hugged her.

" Who are you ?" Eva-Marie quickly asked.

" Hey I'm Adriana" I said givig her a small smile and she returned.

"Adri tonight we all go to the party of the company to celebrate the new season. You have to come necessarily" Nikki said and smiling.

"I don't know about that. I'm so tired." I said.

"Ohh come onn Adrianaa will be fun and will meet the new superstars and divas maybe new boyfriend!" She winked at me and laughed.

"OK. I will come you win." I said and laughed.

A/N

This is my first story and I really hope you guys like it. This is a short chapter but I promise it will get better . Please comment and vote.