26.

Adriana's Pov
Seth was in front of me,  just waiting me to answer. I was so scared of the day when Seth will find the truth and probably this day is now. He looked at me and I saw his eyes filled with tears.

" Seth, let me explain! I didn't want to.."

"There's nothing to explain.. I've never thought that you're such a false bitch. I thought  you are one of the most beautiful and honest girls who I know, but obviously..How can you lying me like that?  " Seth put his hands on his head and I saw that a few tears ran down his cheeks.

"Seth, please..Now is not the time for.. " I asked him to stop.

"Oh please,for you always has no time. But NO..Today you will listen what I'm gonna tell you.. and now I will come to your room.. in your bed.   " Seth wanted to enter my room, but I stopped him.

"Where do you think you're going? I told you that today is not the time for talking!  " I said and I stood in front of the door to stop him. 

"Why.. you're sick? or have someone in your bed again!? " Seth looked at me  and pushed me into the room.He entered in the bedroom and saw Roman. 

"What the f...!? I knew it!!  You're such a w***e!  How can you be so pathetic Adriana? " Shouting on me he wanted to hit me but Roman stopped him.

"Come down dude,.. relax  and shut your mouth! OK!? Have a little respect for this woman.. Ok!? Who do you think you are?" Roman went to him and pushed him.

"And who are you? Oh I forgot The great Roman Reigns.. God who can sleep with whoever bitch want!  " 

" Seth .. go away..You're drunk.  Tomorrow we'll talk! Ok ?" I said and went to him.

Seth looked at me with hatred, close to my face and said.

"Leave the company soon or will see what ..." 

Roman stepped in and hit him with his hands. Seth lost his balance and fell to the floor.

"What will happen huh? ... if once again I see that you threatened her... the company, Vince or someone else will not save you .. OK?! " 

"It is ironic that we was best friends,  now we are enemies just for the sake of that bitch." Seth started with his hysterical laught.  Roman got angry and went to him and pulled him. Both started to roll on the ground and fight each other.

" NOO ..Guys.. stop ! This can't be happening.. !" 

I went to them and tried to divide them, but without success. Not long after Dean, John and guards came to separate them. I felt so confusing and embarrassing.. I felt like the w***e of the company.. Horror! ..

Later everything was fine.. with the exception of Me. I was locked in my room and don't let anyone to come.  Asked the girls to take care of my princess and to stay away from Seth if he appeared. I was angry on Seth and Roman because of this whole circus earlier today.                  But I was guilty of this whole story .. I shouldn't come back in the company , not supposed to be this way.. It was clear that would happen, NOW careers on three of us will be buried.. and the life of my little girl. It's difficult to have a normal life with all media around. It's like a war.!

 Uhhh.. Roman.. Roman is so kind and good to me and I love him so much, everything I dreamed. 

Now I don't know what to do!