10.

Adriana POV

I got to the hotel and decided to take a shower. I was in a very good mood and started to sing in the shower. Maybe someone hear me, but I didn't care. Then I came out of the bathroom and started to drying my hair. I had so little time and I would be late. Suddenly someone knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Roman!" He said.

"Oh hey Roman! Wait one a second!"  I said and ran to the door. I still was not ready and I was only with white tower. I went to the door and opened.

"Hey Adri! Wow ...aa so you will come dressed like this at the dinner?"  When Roman saw me, smiled and stared at me.

"Hah NO! I have a few outfits in my mind, but I can't choose. Can you help me? "  I looked at him and smiled.

"Of course, for you always.! " He said and and smiled.

"Come in! " I said and and grabbed him and pulled him into my hotel room.

Roman sat on the couch and said. "Today I will be your personal stylist! I want a fashion show! " He joked and smiled.

In an hour

Roman and Adriana have fun together. They converged much in recent months and had some time to spend together and working with The Shield . Roman has always loved her, but it was not clear whether he likes her as a friend only, or is there something more.

She put a few dresses that stood perfectly and showed to Reigns.

"So...Mr. Reigns Do you like it? " Adriana smiled at him.

"Wow that will be ..You look amazing, doll! " Roman said and smiled.

" Oh Thanks, Ro! OK I'm ready! We can go and find Dean". Adriana said.

"He will be with Renee in front of the hotel! " He said .

"Ok then let's go to them." Adriana said and smiled.

Then Adriana and Roman went to Dean and Renee and went to the restaurant.

"Damned there has to be paparazzi! I look good tonight, and they are gone! Stupid shit .." Dean gets angry when they sat at the table in restaurant. Ordered a bottle of red wine for a start.

"Don't worry, babe! They will pop up somewhere" Renee said and smiled.

"Dude leav' this. Let's cheers about us! We're here together .We entertain and have the best dream job in the world! It means something.. Cheers " Roman said.

"You're right. It was my childhood dream! When I watched wrestling and Edge, I wanted to be like him and do those things " Adriana reply.

"Your favorite wrestler is Edge? " Renee asked Adri and wonders.

"Yep! He is my all time favorite.! Before the age of 20 I enrolled to study acting to be a better on the microphone after that started with wrestling. " Adriana explained.

"I would not believe it if I had not seen. I swear, that you could be a famous model " Roman said.

" Well you'll have to BOOlieve THAT! " Adriana said and and laughed.

The evening passed in laughter and banter. Dean was drunk and talking nonsense. Proposes marriage to Renee in every 10 minutes. Renee was surprised at first, but then did not take it seriously.

Roman and Adriana talking to each others. Roman was flirty like every time.

"Brother, you see she not taken me seriously! And expected to propose to her.! " Dean said and pushing Roman.

"Bro, she not taken seriously because you must be a gentleman! Womens love that !."  Roman reply and began to explain to him.

"Yeah right! So for that don't get along with your wife " Dean said and laughed. Renee pushed his arm.

"This has nothing to do. You know that with her don't get along for quite time. But everything is fine " Roman reply. All were silent for a moment.

"Guys, yesterday Stephanie wanted to talk to me. Told me that they want me to participate in Total Divas . We will shoot every Tuesday and they wants you guys too. I'll have to live with Seth for a while, because it implies that we have a relationship." Adriana reply.

"Great and we became Divas! " Dean said sarcastically.

"I need to get my Tutu. " Roman laughed.

"Extensions baby, extensions.I need this! " Dean said to Roman and both laughing.

----------------------

Please Vote and Comment !

---------------------

Who do you prefer?

Seth Rollins

Roman Reigns  or 

Dean Ambrose