9.

IN THE DIVAS LOCKER ROOM

"It's really hard to see John at work. It's just make everything so confusing. I obviously want marriage and I want kids and he doesn't. I never realized that will be so hard" Nikki said.

"Is so weird that John Cena don't want kids. I'm so confuse" Eva -Marie respond.

" Eva don't be so rough!" Nathalya said.

"What Nathy? It's really strange! " Eva reply.

"No it's Ok! Maybe one day , luck will be on my side " Nikki said and smile.

"You'll be an amazing mom Nikki.You deserved " I said.

"Thanks, Adri! " Nikki smiled at me.

"Adriana I wondered what it is to work with the most sexiest wrestlers in wwe for now? Very interesting. " Eva –Marie asked me.

I laughed and replied. "Very good actually! This is a great opportunity. " I answered.

Eva-Marie looked at me viciously and left the locker room.

"What's happened with this girl? " I asked.

"She's lucky I'm a classy girl or else I'd beat her ass. What !? What !? What !? " Nikki said.

"Ok girls I leave you. I'll be back later! " I said.

"Do you have a match tonight?" Brie asked me.

"Nope! But I have to go after the Seth's ass! " I said and started to walk to the door.

"Hahhah, GO girl! You two are very funny with that love-hate relationship. " Nattie said and laughed.

I looked at my phone when I walked through the corridors. Then a tall man stood before me.

"O hey ,Roman nice to see you!" I said and hugged him.

"Hey, baby girl! Are you free tonight?" Roman said and smiled at me.

"Hm, yep. Why, Ro?"

"Wondering if you want to come with us to a restaurant near the hotel. Little to disband? " Roman asked me.

" Lol Yeah I will come! " I answered and smiled at him.

"Ok then, be ready after Raw see you " He winked at me and go away.

Adriana POV

What just happened? Roman invited me to a date. God! I feel like a kid in a candy store. I can't believe. Why he did do that?..

After that I saw Seth and we went to the catering. Seth give me a coffee and sat beside me on the table.

"Why are you so happy? That mean realize you're in love with me?" Seth said and smiled.

"Sethh! " I pushed him on the shoulder.

"What? I like you so I want to tease as I want. " He said.

"You like it or not you work with me. And you will have to be with me anytime, baby." Seth got up and went to his locker room.

After shooting several segments. It was time to go back to the hotel and prepared for the date. I dont know what to expect. I like Roman but he is married and has a child. Things are so complicated, not even know what to wear.