24.

After diner was a time for a little party around the pool.
"Girls it's time to go and put some bikinis, have some fun in the pool, with glass of good wine.!" Nikki shout.

" What about us?" Dean looked at her, spread his hands. "What are we going to do? "

"I don't know, Ambrose! It's not my job keep an eye on what babies do. " Nikki give him strange look and went to her room.

"What now ? Roman uh..? " Dean stood to Roman and put his hands on the white towel that was put around his neck.

Roman hold not to laugh and said " You know what's weird ? "

"What? " Dean asked.

"That you wearing sunglasses at night. !"Roman laughed.

" I am a modern person. You dont understand. "

"Maybe." Roman nodded in agreement and smiled.

"Heyy, guys!" Adriana came out and ran to them. Roman looked at her . "What are you doing? "

"Nothing ,we are waiting for you.  " Roman responses and smiled.

"I'm going to get something to drink.It will be a long night. " Dean said and go to the bar.

 Roman and Adriana looked at direction which went Ambrose and smiled. 

"I've never seen him so happy. He deserves it! " Adriana smiled and looked at Roman.

"Yes, Renee makes him happy! " Roman nodded in agreement. Adriana smiled and moved close to him. She grabbed his vest and pulled him even closer to her and whispered.

"What makes you happy? "

He looked her straight in the eyes without shiver and was in inches of her lips.

"Look, babygirl. You don't do it more easily!" He grabbed her waist and pulled her pressed to him.

 "But now it's time to get wet! " He nodded and evil smile appeared on his face. Before Adriana to say something, Roman grabbed her and both fell in the pool. They showed their faces above the water and he stood up with big smile on his face and raised both hands like a champion.

 They showed their faces above the water and he stood up with big smile on his face and raised both hands like a champion