15.

In the Divas locker room

"Why this girl has so many privileges ?" Eva-Marie asked .

"Because she is good! " Brie reply.

"I don't think so. She is nothing more than a bitch who goes and sleeps with the right men !" Eva reply.

"Oh my God, Eva be a little more respectful! She works as much as we. And I will not let you insult her. God! " Nikki irritated by her comment .

"Nikki with all due respect to you, but this I dont like her! She sleeps with Seth Rollins, now went to Roman Reigns! Who knows with who else sleeps! " Eva said.

" She iis like You? " Nattie looked at her questioningly.

"Natttie!! " Brie said.

"No, Brie! Let her answer the question because the only thing it does is to fret ."

"I'm not like her. She not possess the qualities to be a diva!" Eva –Marie said.

"So who owns them? Did you? " Nikki asked.

"Like You Nikki, like Brianna, like Nattie! "

"But I'm the Divas champ. Andriana worked in another environment with superstars. " Nikki reply.

"If you want I'll call her and you can tell her in person all this things! " Nattie said.

Eva looked at Nattie and left the divas locker room.

"Excuse me but we must respect each other. Eva-Marie have no right to behave like this! " Nikki said.

Later in the Hotel

Most of the girls was ready to go on party. Paige called Adriana to tell her but she refused.

"Thanks, hun. But I'm awfully tired. I want to rest. " Adriana said.

"Tired from kissing Roman!? " Paige laughed on the phone.

"Ha ha very funny. "

"Ok ,muffin! I will go. If you want come."

"Ok ,vampie! Bye ." Adriana closed the call.

The moon that night was so bright . Adriana tried to sleep but without success. She decided to get up and walk a little. The girls enjoyed anywhere and no one was at the hotel. While walked through the corridors of the hotel ,she decided to go to Roman's room to talk.

Knocked on the door but no one answered. Knocked a second time complete silence. Just as she had decided to leave ,the door opened.

Roman opened the door with all his strength with a strange expression on his face ready to beat anyone.

"What tha fuck! Who...Oh hey Adri! " When he saw Adriana he smiled nervously and wondering what to do.

"Heey Roman I interrupt you? " Adriana smiled.

"Noap, just I came out of the bathroom. "

Adriana's POV.

Oh my gosh, why I had to come? This man causes me vertigo especially like this. I swear that I stared him a long time without saying anything. He was with only a white cloth wrapped around his waist. His hair was wet and released, leaving wet marks on his chest. I told myself <Stop Adriana you look silly!Stop girl !>

He noticed the way I looked him and laugh. Then I felt and looked away.

"Come in!" He took a few steps back and raised his one hand to welcome me. I smiled in agreement and walked.

"Well, what's up baby girl? Why did you come, to such a late hour ? Did something happen? " He asked me from the other room while he dressed.

"Nope! I could not sleep." I answered and looked at him when he came.

"Yea me too! Adri are you angry that I kissed you?" Roman smiled.

"No. But it was quite unexpected." I answered.

"I loved it! I have done this many times." Roman began to slowly closed to me.

"Are you sure? " I said and looked in his eyes.

He nodded in agreement and gently grabbed my face with both hands.

"What is that something in you that makes me do these things? "Roman looked straight into my eyes and closer inches from my lips.

When someone walked from the door.

"Baby I'll do whatever you want! " Dean and Renee went through the door. Kissed and scramble each other. Dean wore Renee and her legs were around his waist.

" I love my teddy bear" Renee said without noticing that we are there.

Roman and I stood there. Roman put his hands on his hips and began to shake his head. For me became extremely fun and could not resist and laughed. Then they were terrified and saw us.

"What the fuck? You are like nightmares ! You are crazy why sit there and say nothing? Gross. " Dean said. " I'm pissed off."

" First you don't feel that we are here Because you're deaf . Two maybe you something interrupted. " Roman said.

"Auu you two are doing something. How cute. We also. "

"Look guys I will go. I don't want to bother you." I said and headed for the door.

"NO Adri! " Roman said.

"Roman we will talk tomorrow! Right?" I said and winked.

" OK Yea!" Roman said and looked frowned Dean.

Who do you prefer?

Dean  & Renee

Or

Roman & Adriana