5.

Monday Night Raw

The girls and I were in the back watching the show. The Authority opened the show, together with Seth Rollins and defines him as the future of WWE and The Man of the company. New WWE World Heavyweight Champion Seth Rollins aka the jerk. /The girls don't know what happened in the elevator with me and him and I didn't want to tell them./

"Girls, You can not deny this man has an amazing body" Nikki said and smiled.

" Nic-o-ol" Brie said.

" What Brie I say the truth that man is beautiful! "

" I think he is a jerk" I said. "Cheated on his longtime girlfriend with a some chick. That is so rude."

" But I think you two must involved in a love storyline. It will be great." Nattie said and started to laugh.

" What? Noo , Nattie do you think that might happen?" I ask her.

" I don't know . Maybe after your debut."

Later Nattie had a match against Sasha Banks but I had to get ready for my debut .. it's time for kick some butt. I had to help to Dean and Roman and I should ran to the ring between the crowd . The crowed cheered. Braun Strowman ran at me and I kiss him for distraction then Roman caught him with a spear and went for the pin .1.-2-3.. Ding-ding!!

"Here's your winner, Dean Ambrose and Rooman Reiigns!"

Reigns's music began playing Roman smiled at me and hugged me then whispered in my ear "Thank you so much ,boo!" and we posed around the ring, left and went backstage.

" This match was epic ..fantastic!!" Dean said. "It should be celebrated. After Raw we will go somewhere. OK .Our victory!?"

"Hah OK I will go with you " I smiled.

Once the show is over, every superstar got into his car and went to the hotel. Outside the arena there were so many fans waiting for an autograph and photo. I had some time and decided to go to them.

"Adrianaa, Adriana please come here please"

"Heyy What are you doing here?" I said and smiled.

"May I take a picture?" Fan ask.

"Yes of course" I said and posing for the photo.

"Adriana , You and Roman are very sweet together. You are my favorite dream couple"

" Hah Thanks" I smiled.

While signs autographs another superstar came to fans.

" Ooh heyy guys! What are you doing? " He said.

" Seth Rollins please can take a photo?" Fan asked.

" Yes come here"

" Seth You're incredible champion. You are my favorite"

"Thank you! This is most important!" He said and looked at me .

" Auu Adriana is here such a classy girl." Said.

" Better than you, Seth!" I said and smiled.

"She is sweet right? You wrong babe. I'm better." Seth said.

" Guys I have to go!See you soon . Bye! " I said and I went to my car.

Something happens to my car because not mine to light.

"Ohh come onn !"

"What's happening?" someone ask behind me.

" Oh my stupid car!" I turned. " Oh Seth only you missed"

"Dont be interesting. I'll drive you. Come with me!"

" No thanks" I said.

"Dont be stupid.. otherwise you will sleep with the wolves out. Instead with me. Come on" Seth said and started to laugh at me .

" Oh Ok I will come with you , but without mad me!" I said.

"OK I'm your best friend" Seth said and winked.