12.

"What are you doing? " Adriana said and tried to catch her breath, trying to push him away.

"Don't push me away, honey. I need you. I want you! I can't any more..!" He said and tried to get closer to her.

"Stop it! You're drunk, don't you see?! " Adriana said and push him away.

"Baby , Don't leave me ! I Love you more than anything! " He said and pushed her on the bed as he kissed her passionately.

"Seth, get away from me! You don't love anyone! You only love yourself! " She shoved him.

"You don't know me, Adri ! I am thi better man for difference of Reigns! " He walked closer to her and wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Who speaks for Reigns now? Do not think that by working together and have storyline must necessarily have a relationship with you. ! " Adriana said and went to the door and opened it.

"Oh, come on! I see how you look at him! But I will change that! "

"If you don't get out of my room I will call the police. " Adriana said standing by the door.

"Ok ..Ok As you say! Тhen later don't you come to knock on my door! Reigns doesn't deserve you " He laughed ironically and left Adriana's room.

Early in the Morning Adriana wakes up with a big headache. She rubbed her forehead and decided to get out of bed to make coffee. She went to the bathroom and then changed hеr clothing. When she straightened her things she remembered what happened yesterday. Maybe Seth was right and she really felt something for Roman. But she knew that life is too complicated and that there is no chance of them both. Roman has a wife and child and this enough complicates things. She began to think that if Seth is with her would be much easier for her. Adriana had some feelings for him, but don't know exactly what they are.

There something else that worried her very much. She had a little daughter. Her name is Sienna and she is 6 years old. Adriana worried that if she present to Seth her daughter. He will not understand it well enough and will dump them as did the father of her child.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the ringing phone. She looked at the screen and answer the call.

"Hey what are you doing, sweetheart?" Paige reply with her awesome accent.

"Oh Hey sweet accent. Nothing really just think of something and drink coffee. Boring stuff! " Adriana said.

"What happened last night? Suddenly Seth came to me and started talking for you. shits " She asked her.

"Nothing really. He told me he wants to be with me but I turned him down." Adriana reply.

" Lol He's really wild about you, once he did this "

"He has nothing to offer me! "

"And who has? Roman Reigns?" laughed on the phone.

"Paiiige, stop it! This is not funny"

"What?? He has a daughter. You too. You know what I saying! "

"That we having childrens does not mean that we should be together! "

"I think you more fits with Reigns, not with Rollins! I'm Team Adreigns! "

".. I will go to run a little in the park. Then we'll see latter! " Adriana said .

"OK, girly byee! "

Adriana got out of bed and put a black sport pants with blue sports bra. Grabbed her hair in a ponytail. Took a bottle of water and went to the park located near the hotel. During hеr workout Adriana running quickly and breathing slowly. There was almost no one in the park and she would enjoy it. When she running overtook a man who also do the same thing. He saw her and whistled with mouth. She did not notice and continued to run. Then he ran in front of her.

"Not at all kindly to passing your co-worker!" He stopped to her ,whispered and smiled.

"Oh my God! I didn't see you!" Adriana was scared and stopped in front of him.

"Indeed? I'll be angry at you " He said and smiled.

"Indeed? I'll be angry at you  " He said and smiled