23.

Roman's Pov

When I got to my room, I took off my shirt because the weather was hot and lay down on the bed. I thought for a situation in which I was with my ex wife and now with Adriana. This woman not out of my mind and I was the main contender for the wwe title, I had to be in shape but I was not about her. She distracted me.
Suddenly someone get on my bed and started jumping it was Jojo. I looked at her and smiled.

" what's happening, honey? " I asked her.

"Daddy, let's take a selfy!one girl does not believe that you're my father."

"Ok honey." I said and Jojo lay down beside me. I took my phone and take a picture of us.
"Daddy upload in twitter we are cool."  She looked at me and said. " Why you are so sad why not happy, daddy? Because of mommy or because of me ..? "

" no no honey is not because of you. Daddy is a little tired. That's all. "
I hugged her tightly and upload the photo to twitter.

WWERomanReigns: Finally with my little one

WWERomanReigns: Finally with my little one. Jojo, I love you baby.
-

----------------------
Reignsgirl12: ohh Roman and his daughter Jojo. How cute.
Shield_forever: Jojo it's a sweetheart.
Roman's ass: cute little one and sexy beast.
WWEAdriana liked your photo. DeanAmbrose, SashaBanks, and 4,356 other's. 

My phone rang and I got a message from Adriana. Opened and smiled. This girl was crazy. The message was: ohh Mr. handsome what are these pictures you want to drive me crazy ? I'm wet...
I answered.: Baby girl it's just on a photo with my daughter . if you want to really sweat should just tell me. 😉
She reply: lol It will be embarrassing for our childrens to see us in this position.
I replied: you mean how you are on top of me and.. 😂
Adriana response: Yeah very awkward and not good for the childs.
I reply: We will think something to be able to scream my name.😉
She: Dreamer.. This can't happen while there are children around. 😉

Adriana's Pov 

I really enjoyed this chat with Roman. He is a great guy. I waited to respond to my message. I feel like I'm 14 year old and chatting with my boyfriend.
I got up from my seat to pour myself a glass of wine during this time he replied.
He: 😏 sure. Babe, Deano call me, want all of us on a dinner and some of    a pool party.
I replied: oh here we go. Wrestling in the pool only with bikini. Dean's mind.
He: hmm sounds great. Will see you later. Bye bye sexy bikini.
I replied: bye bye sexy ass. Hand for hand. 😉😘
I got up and started to prepare Sienna and myself for the dinner and the pool party. 

                                                                        / at the dinner/

                                                                        / at the dinner/

                                                                       /at the pool party/

                                                                       /at the pool party/

For the evening chose a short white dress with gold heels. I put a little of my black pencil and mascara and glam red lipstick for my make up routine. It was time to go out of my room and see the other girls who  waiting on a big long table in the garden. When I went to them were only girls, the boys were not there yet. There were Nikki , Brie, Nattie, Renee, Naomi, Summer, Eva Marie, Paige, Lana. Shortly Team Total Divas.

"Heyy, girls!" I said and smiled at them.

" Heyy, girly. You look aamazing." Nikki said and smiled.

"Thanks, Nikki you too all." I reply.

"Nice dress. good job! " Nattie greeted me.

"Thanks, girls.I chose it well. " I smiled and I sat down on a chair.

"Where are the boys?  " Brie asked.

"Dean said it would take a hot bath and then will go." Renee said .

"Oh God..They are more women than men.. Whatever.Cheers girls for that we are all together!" Nikki said and raised her glass of wine in salute to all of us. 

"Cheers,... Cheers!"

"It's time for Brie mode!! " Brie said and laughed.

"Go Brie because Bryan will come soon.. and  know what happens." Nattie laughed.

"There will be a hot sex in the pool! " Nikki said and laughed.

"Nicole ,you're disgusting! " Brie smiled and hit her on the shoulder.

"Ouch! Bitch ..What? I am telling the truth,Brianne . I tell you what I and John would do. " Nikki winked and smiled.

Not long after the boys came in,  strangely dressed ready to go to the pool  with T-shirts and shorts. Dean was shirtless and a white towel tied to his head, wearing sunglasses and chewing a gum.

" It's Time for night swimming, baaabee! " Dean screamed.

"What the hell, Dean? We'd have dinner! And what are you wearing?? You had to be dressed nice but you looks like cactus !" Renee shouted and looked at him strangely.

"Really ? Why you're not in a bikini?" Dean asked and rubbed his forehead with his finger.

" Rudee, immediately apologize to my brother!Now! He looks great!" Roman stood by Ambrose and laughed. His hair was in a bun, wearing a dark blue vest with a white towel around his neck that fell on his chest and dark shorts.

"No, he is not! " Renee said.

"Stop talking to my friend like that.! "  

                                                      /something like this/

The confronts between Renee and Roman made everyone laugh. Renee finally rises from her seat and went to kiss Dean. Everyone started to clap and shout . 

"Ok guys.. we all know why are here!!  It's a wedding! Right?" Nikki smiled .

Dean looked at her wide-eyed. Like crazy boy. "Kind of..  " and shaked his head in assent.

"It's a engagement.!" Renee confirmed. 

All of us was very happy and rose up to greet Renee and Dean. I hugged first Renee and then Dean. We were all around them. When I stepped back , someone grabbed me around the waist and pulled me strongly to him. I jumped for a moment, because of the surprise. He put his chin on my shoulder buried his head in my hair and whispered in my ear.

"You look so beautiful, tonight! "

I smiled.

*********************************************************

This is the new chapter. I hope you like it ! 

Please comment and vote to continue the story! 

xoxo Adriana-Maria