13.

"Not at all kindly to passing your co-worker!" He stopped to her ,whispered and smiled.

"Oh my God! I didn't see you!" Adriana was scared and stopped in front of him.

"Indeed? I'll be angry at you " He said and smiled.

"Don't do this to me! I have no friends here! I'll be all alone! " Adriana looked at him, smiled and joked.

" Soo for this you run alone! " He said, smiled at her and pointed the way.

"I like to be alone when I run. There is nothing strange! " Adriana smiled at him.

"So I have to go somewhere else to run. Selfish!"

"Roman, you can stay here. I don't mind! "

"Anyway. Do you like ice cream? " Roman asked and smiled at her.

"Yep. Why? "

" I remembered that in this park has an ice cream cart. Last time when I came here, Jojo saw the cart and asked for ice cream. Let's go! " Roman smiled.

Adriana agreed and they went to an ice cream cart.

„ How is your daughter? You always talk with such love for her. " Adriana asked as they walked along the road.

"She's my baby, my princess. She is everything to me. It is very difficult when you work six days a week, Every single day tour the world and have a little girl. Now when I get divorced with her mother ."

"It must be difficult for her! " Adriana looked at him.

"Yea she is with Galina, but I want to be with me! But there is nobody to take care of her, when I'm at work. "

"Why you not take her sometime here with us? Would be fun. Everyone will love her. And I'll take care of her for a few days. Don't forget I also have a daughter. "

Roman looked into her deep blue eyes and smiled with surprise. He nodded in agreement.

"You know, you have very beautiful eyes. " He said.

"Roman don't try to flirt with me."

"I don't try, I tell the truth! "

They walked a while, and reached the ice cream cart. Adriana took chocolate ice cream with strawberry icing and desiccated coconut, and Roman Vanilla ice cream with pieces of fruit and kiwi icing and they continued to walk around the park.

" We look like little kids with these ice creams in hands." Adriana laughed.

"Yea ! After several hours expect paparazzi photos of this everywhere in social networks! "

"Are you sure ? Isn't that a little weird? "

"Ohh Nope! The titles will be like" Roman Reigns dating with WWE diva Adriana ", " Aww Cuties! " "The best couple! Love them " Roman started making strange faces and imitated exalted fans with girlish voice. Adriana began to laugh loudly and pushed him on the shoulder. Roman looked at her and smiled.

"Well I will stop because you'll die laughing" Roman laughed.

 "Tonight's Raw there will be a match that will stated the challenger for the WWE title

"Tonight's Raw there will be a match that will stated the challenger for the WWE title. You'll be there to support Seth. You two will stand and watch out of the ring . "

" Yeah I know about that! I hope you to win! I can't stand near to Seth, especially now when we .." Adriana said as they walked on the road.

"Adriana if I win, I'll kick his ass! There is no right to behave like this. He told to all in locker room that you are bitch and nobody close to you."

"Roman,Really? He said that? "

"Yep, Dean told me. I swear I'll hit him in the mouth. "

"Asshole! What are he thinking? Just to humiliate me! I'm sick of this.. "

"Break up with him. "

"He is not my boyfriend!" Adriana said.

".You want him to leave you. I have a plan for this! "

"What is it? " Adriana turned to him.

"Tonight you will understand,doll. " He winked at her and continued walking.

After few hours

Adriana was backstage to the arena for Monday night Raw in Chicago. She was visibly upset and don't know what to expect, walked back and forth like a devil chase her. Dean was walking down the hall when he saw her.

"What's up, ma sistaa?" He went to her and hugged her.

"Nothing! "

"What is this face sistaa? You looks like sour grapes. " Dean laughed.

"This is not funny, Deano! " She frowned and pushed him in the arm .

"Tell me what will do your brother ,Romie tonight ?" She looked straight into the eyes of Dean and widened her eyes

"Stop looking at me like that ! You look worse than me."

"Deannn! Tell me please! "

"Damn it, I don't know. I'm not in the head of Reigns ! Hell, you womens are so complicated to understand! I don't want to be a woman !" Dean was angry and went on his way. After he walked away Adriana and Renee had to shoot a segment. After that they had free time to talk.

"What's wrong with Dean? " Adriana asked.

"Oh nothing serious. A few days ago I talked about marriage and childrens, and he freaked out ! Ordinary things! " Renee said and laughed.

"Hah Lunatic Ambrose! " Adriana laughed.

"Yep ! "

Adriana met with Seth and the two began to prepare for the main event match . They have not said anything to each other as walked down the hall to the stage and while waiting for their music to hit. Seth looked at Adriana and said.

"I know you hate me but better go immediately into an character because you risk losing your job! "

" Fuck you ,asshole! Don't talk to me, I don't want to listen! " Adriana said and turned away.