18.

"Why Roman and Seth talk so passionately? Maybe for an hour. "Nikki looked at them and asked.

"Are they still talking? "I asked and made a strange face.

"Yes! And for some time.But you can't see them cause you back to them. "Nikki replied.

"I don't want! All I want is to get drunk, fail again. "I said, and I took a glass of champagne from a waiter who passed us.

"Cheers!" I picked up the cup and drank it in a single gulp.

"What's wrong with you, girl! I didn't know you were so crazy! I like it . I thought you as Brie boring when she is drunk becomes funny, but you surprise me.Thats right. "Nikki said and smiled. "Cheers! "

"It is not funny, girls! I don't know what's happening with me. I am going crazy. This man is not out of my head! "I said, and put my hand on my mouth when I realized what I said.

"What man? Who is he, tell us? . Nothing hide from us! "Brie and Nikki were happy and wanted to tell them who it is.

"No! I don't know what I mean. The alcohol does not affect me good! "I started to laugh nervously to avoid the topic.

"Oh no! Don't avoid the topic. Who is it? Roman? "Nikki asked and looked at me expecting a response. I also looked at her and nodded .

"Hah I knew it !You fallen for him ! Obviously. He is a very handsome man, and if I was not with the love of my life, John, and probably I would have fallen! "Nikki laughed.

"There's nothing to think, begin to act!" Nikki said. "Get this man fall in love with you! What are you waiting? Why you have not slept together yet? "

"Nikki stop it! The situation is delicate not forget that Roman is married and has a daughter! "Brie pushed slightly Nikki for her reminded.

"Yes, it is hard ! And especially when Seth and hanging around! For now what I want to get drunk now we are not working. I'm entitled to it. "I said it and I went to get another cup this time with other alcohol.

With Roman

The conversation between Seth and Roman had finished and Roman talked with Dean, but he said nothing of what we have talked with Seth.

"The party is a great bro! I feel like a King. "Dean laughed and gave a toast with Roman.

"Yes ! This is. Even I began to get bored. "Roman said, raising his eyebrows and replied to Dean with toast.

"Whatever ! I came to you because I saw you talking to that bugs Rollins, and otherwise "Dean said. Roman looked at him and asked surprisingly.

"For what? "

"To tell you that you will have tonight to go home alone!" Dean replied.

"Why? What kind of trouble are you again? "Roman asked and looked at him questioningly.

"Nothing, nothing brother! Just honor is to stay after the ceremony here in this castle! "Dean replied with a smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about? "

"The question is intimate! My lioness told me that tonight will make my wishes "

"Hah congratulations bro. Good luck! "Roman smiled and greeted him.

"Oh thanks!" Dean laughed.

I saw Dean and Roman talking and went to them.

"Hello guys ! Nice to see you here. "I congratulated them.