20.

"Okay, I will do it! " I answered the question.

"I'm glad you think so, Adriana. Soon I will call you for the details. " Mark said, I smiled and walked out of his office. As I walked through the corridors saw Renee.

"Heyyy !" I smiled and congratulated her. "You look amazing, girl ! "

"Thank you, Adri you too. " She smiled at me and hugged me.

"How are you? "

"I'm good. I was in Carrano's ofice for the work. You?"

"I'm great! The next few days we have time off ,because some of the roster will be on European tour. That's why Dean and I rented a country house in the mountains and we want you to come with us."

"That's great but I do't know. My little princess will come a few days with me during this holiday. "

"Adri, you both will come! All will be there Dean,Cesaro, Nikki and John, Brie and Bryan, Nattie and Tyson, Lana and Rusev, Roman..We have to tell something...and I don't want No for answer.Even Roman will take his daughter for you. "

After I was finished with my looks, my phone rang and it was my mum. She told me that with my daughter is already arrived in the town and they will be waiting for me at the hotel. I am very happy that finally will saw my treasure ,not told them about the trip but when I get to the hotel I will. I smiled, came out of the locker room and went to Dean while we waited for our theme to release and go to the ring.

"What is that smile on your face, my sista? " Dean asked me

"What is that smile on your face, my sista? " Dean asked me. "Roman will be sweating a lot about that smile.You know what I mean! " Dean laughed and winked at me. I hit him on the shoulder and laughed.

"You are so funny! "

"Forever and ever, sis. You will come to the house these days?"

"Yeup.. Renne told me.!" I nodded. "With my little one. "

"Great! Roman will come with his daughter!So if there is anything..like " come here, baby.. rip my clothes" send children to our room, Renne and I will take care of them. "

"Dean, you're impossible! " I laughed.

After that our music hit , went to the ring and waited Naomi.

The match was short,she try to win the match by counting but I beat her with submission move. Dean got in the ring, raised my hand and hugged me .

"Here is your winner Adrianaa! " Lilian announce. The audience applauded until we got back to backstage. Dean went to his loker room, I was walking to my, when someone said.

"Congrats, Adri it was amazing out there."

"Oh thanks. " I smiled and turned. " Lol hey Seth. What are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I am waiting for you! Did you forget? " Seth answered.

O.M.G, fuck ... I forgot about it! NO.. Seth didn't have to go with me in the hotel, right now. Not in this hotel, not now.

"I can't! I can't go with you. " I replied ,turned and kept walking.

"What? Why? Don't be so stupid, Adriana!" Seth followed me.

""Leave me alone, Rollins. I don't owe you any explanations."

"Ok.. ok. Do what you want! " He said that, turned and go away.

Nothing left me except of one Nattie! She drove me to the hotel, on the road explained her everything. She parked the car and we went to the hotel's reception and go to the elevator.

"Oh God , I didn't expect this. " Nattie said. " All thinking but not this.And now ? "

"I don't know! Just know that Seth shouldn't see my daughter! "

"Yes ,but what Roman will say?He will guess. "

"I can't think now. For this I am afraid to start a relationship with him. It's not easy for me.

Ok thanks, Nattie.See you tomorrow.! " I hugged her and went to my hotel room.

*****************************************************************

This is new chapter, guys..I hope you like it. I'm sorry fo the short chapter, next will be different.

xoxo Adriana-Maria