27.

"The following contest is scheduled for one fall.. The first tables, chairs  and ladders match is for The WWe women's Championship "

"First The Challenger from Toronto, Canada she is Adriana."

"And The Champion from United States. She is the wwe women's champion Charlotte Flair."

/Skip the match to the end /
The Adriana placed a high ladder right under the title over their heads, she stood up to her until Charlotte was on the ground. Unexpectedly, Charlotte went to the ladder to catch Adriana's leg and pushed her to the ground. The audience began to scream fiercely.
Charlotte went and took another ladder and put it near the title. Began to climb slowly because she was tired of the whole match.
Adriana saw that if she didnt hurry, she would lose the enthusiasm of being a champion. She raised her ladder and began to climb it with all her last might. Charlotte noticed her, and hurried to climb, but saw that her ladder is far farther from the title, unlike the Adriana's.
Charlotte looked at the title and jumped with all her strength. At this point, Adriana decides to attack her in the air and makes a devastating spear.
After a few minutes in which both women are on the ground.
Adriana stood up slowly and again began climbing the ladder to release the belt. All the pain and traces of the beating appeared on her body.
Adriana barely stood on her feet. Climb the ladder and release the belt.
In the first moment she could not take her breath, she was staring at the belt she had won. She music hits.
Every part of her body ached, but she knew she had her dream from little girl in hands. She lifted her up high above her head and smile.

/ later in Background /

The whole team and superstars  applauding her. She was so emotional and crying.
" Good job, sistaa! I'm proud of you.."
Dean applauded as he walked over to her and hugged her.
" Thank you! " She said through tears.
Renee, Nattie,  Nikki, John.. All her friends was there except two.

Adriana's Pov
" I told  to Seth to come and greet you because you on this ring barely died but he refused." Nikki hugged me and said.
" Nikki, Seth to do what he wants! He will never forgive me. "
"What for Roman?"  Natalya asked me.
" My love life is a complete tragedy. It will not work! We will talk later . I want to take a shower because I feel very tired. See you later. "
I walked down the corridor to my dressing room.
When I walked in, I didnt expect anyone to be in my room , and I was scared when I saw him sitting on my couch waiting for me.

" What are you doing here? "

_______________________________________

Surprise!!!!!!
I come back and chapter is on now.
Thanks  for all your comments that you want to upload next chapters.
I hope you like it. 

Who you think is waiting Adriana in her dressing room?
What do you think will happen?