7.

"Put your hands in the air .. Trigga Put your, put your hands in the air ..Ooh nana Look what you did start it" Seth swaying to the beat of the music.

I give him weird look and laughed.

" Hah what are you doing ?"

"I'm dancing ,baby! Come here.."

" No thanks.. I'm not interested! I'm here to workout not to dance, BABY!" I said and continued with my workout.

" You're so mean today."

" Anyway." I said.

"I had a conversation with Hunter and Stephanie .They want to make storyline with us." Seth said.

"What kind of storyline? " I asked him.

" Love-hate storyline . You must decide whether you agree" He said and smiled.

"I don't want to work with you" I said,

"You're such a girl ! This is more fans more money more matches. Come on ! Would be fun. Finally you can insult me in front of the whole world "

"I'll think about it. I will answer later." I said.

" I'll tell Stephanie that you accept."

" No, Seth .. no! Dont you dare "I tried to stop him.

" Bye Adriana.. dont try to stop me.. I'm going to pack my bags for the plane. Bye !" He said and walked toward the exit of the hall.

"Hhh I hate you , Rollins " I shouted after him.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After the gym I went to my hotel room and began to prepare for the flight.

My phone rang and I answered.

"Hello Adriana, It's Stephanie . I'm calling you to tell you the fact that your storyline with Seth begins now. I want everyone to see you two at the airport arrive together. " She said.

"Oh what should I do?" I asked her.

"This is the storyline. The Authority they punish you for that you joined in The Shield and will become a personal assistant of Seth Rollins. Will follow him everywhere.. You hate him. Later you two will become a powerful couple of the company. Do you agree with this?" She asked me.

"Yes. This is only a storyline. But what will happen  with me in The shield?" I asked.\

"Roman and Dean will protect you. Roman will be jealous and there will be war between the two - Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins for the title and for the girl." She said.

" Ok thanks,  Stephanie. Bye" I said and closed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was ready, decided to go to the Seth's room because we really had to talk about that.

I went to his room, it was open. I walked inside and I saw a girl with long red beautiful hair kissing Seth. He was sitting on the couch and she was sitting on his lap. Seth saw me and and release the kiss.He was surprised that I am looking for him.I went to go out.

"Adri , Adriana.. wait! " He shouted.