8.

Adriana P.O.V

I'm so dumb! How could I think it can get there.

I walked and hurried to get as quickly as possible to my room. When I walked to my room Roman came against me.

" What's up ,baby girl? What happened?" He asked me.

"Your little brother ,pisses me off! I went to talk about something important with him. He was kissing with a some girl" I said.

"This is Seth Rollins , baby!He it is not changed " He said.

"Obviously!"

"Do you want to drive you to the airport? " He asked me.

""Yeah! Thanks. Just need to take my things from the room" I said and smiled at him.

When I was ready I went down in front of the hotel. Roman and Dean was in the car waiting for me.

"Hello, guys!! What's up? " I said.

"Hello from the other siiiiide

I must've called a thousand times to tell you

I'm sorry, for everything that I've done

But when I call you never seem to be home " Dean started to sing.

"Wtf, Dean? What's up with him?" I asked and looked at Roman.

"Problems with personality. " Roman said and laughed.

"This is favorite song of Renee. Since two months she sings to me that song. I freak out! " Dean said.

"Poor you." I said.

"When I released another music ,she stopped and put this song." Dean said.

Roman and I started to laugh out loud.

" Bro, you got to tell her to stop with that. " Roman said and laughed.

When we arrived at the airport, we removed suitcases from the car and headed to building for ticket.

I saw Seth Rollins waiting for me and I went to him.

"Adriana, how long I will wait to come? We had to come together not you to come with them! " Seth said and started screaming.

"Don't talk to me, Seth! I'll be going with you on the plane, but only that." I said.

"Why?" Seth asked me.

"I do not want anything to do with you. " I said and turned my back.

"OH come on! What have I done ? " He said.

I stood and said nothing,

" Oo wait!! I get it! You jealous about that you saw me with Eva . Right? " He said and smiled at me.

"No, I'm not jealous! Do what you want." I said.

"Hah you jealous! Let's go. On the plane will talk " Seth laughed and started to walk.

On the plane

Seth and I were seated next to each other. Next to me were Renee and Dean and next to him Roman.

Roman checking his phone. Dean was sleeping, Renee and I talked, and Seth listened to music.

Roman posted a photo on twitter.

@WWERomanReigns: Are you ready London? We come. On the plane extremely fun! ;) @TheDeanAmbrose @ReneeYoungWWE @WWEAdriana @WWERollins

In less than 5 minutes the picture brought over a thousand likes. I liked it and replied.

@WWEAdriana: @WWERomanReigns Extremely fun .. but Deano sleep very well.  #RawInLondon

@WWERollins: This is bullshit. STOP IT! I'm the only normal here! @WWERomanReigns @WWEAdriana

--

I hope you like it this chapter! I have no time but I should doing  this photo with photoshop.

Please Vote and comment! :)