2.

When I left the arena went to the hotel to get ready for the party. I was a little nervous dont know why, perhaps because of today. I walked to my room and viewing my messages in twitter when suddenly bumped into something, or someone.

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I said.

"Watch where you walk, doll!" He said.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I looked at him seriously. It was the man I hate from the bottom of my soul, the one and only Seth Rollins.

"I told you to be careful where you walk, sunshine." He said and smiled. "Or the next time you can go straight through me. You know what I mean. "He winked at me.

"Agh Rollins .. you are such an idiot." I said and laughed.

"I love when annoy you, Adriana! That's my pleasure. "He said.

"Look I dont like to talk to you. You're an idiot, dunce and .. "I said.

"I know .. I know what you think, I'm stupid buffoon, ugly idiot .. I am used to, babe. I have to keep reputation. "

"Ooh bye Seth." I said and started to walk.

"Wait will come tonight?" He asked.

"If you'll be there I dont know," I replied.

"Oh come on! I waited for you to come back, to annoy you, and you will not come. You're a big loser, Adriana . "He said and began to laugh on me.

"I hate you, Rollins! "I screamed and went to my room.

After 2 hours

After make-up and my hair done I was ready and waiting Nattie to called me. I was wearing a little black dress, my hair was long and I decided to let her go. My phone started ringing.

"Hey Nattie are you ready? OK.. See you there. Bye "

Nattie was ready and I also that we would see the party.

The room of Roman and Dean

"Come on brother! We'll be late about you !! Dean said.

"Dean has more time we will not late I cant choose my shirt." Roman said.

"If you wait so long,we really late. Half an hour ago Renee called me and asked me where we are. "Dean said.

"Womens ..." He looks at Dean. "Brother what are you wearing look like a penguin." Roman started laughing.

"Look I dont look like a penguin. If we late I will freak out or rather Rene will break up with me. "

"Ok Brother, we go." Roman continues his laugh.

At the party

With Adriana

. I came to the party with my car and parking in front of a huge beach house. It was incredibly beautiful. There was a music and the party has begun. I started to walk around and took a drink.I saw Nattie, Paige, Nikki, Brie and Foxy and I decided to go up to them. Then we started to dance and have fun.

On the other side of beach house Xavier Woods | New Day| and Seth talk to each other.

" What think about Adriana, Xavier? " Seth asked and looked at her.

" Why? Do you like her? " Xavier started laughing.

" No, we hate each others but what do you think?" Seth ask.

" Well, she is really good and nice person I know her from a long time " Xavier said.

" And she is a hot babe too." Seth said and started laughing.

"Yeah you are right" both started laughing.

I really hope you guys like it.  Please comment and vote.  

What do you prefer?

Roman and Adriana together 

OR 

Seth and Adriana together