4.

Monday Morning

I woke up at 9:30 AM, and walked to the bathroom to take a shower. In my mind flashed everything happens last night at the party. Roman and I talked all night, he is really nice guy and funny, his wife is very lucky woman. I got out of the shower and put on black yoga pants, pink t-shirt and white shoes. I put my washed hair up in ponytail, left bathroom and went back into the room. I should go to the arena for the show tonight ,so I left the hotel room and go to the elevator. I was waiting the elevator to open the door and go inside I saw Rollins standing there and check his phone. He looked at me and said.

" Hey Adriana!" and continue watching his phone.

"Hey, Seth! What's up?" I said and smiled at him.

"Nothing interesting. " He said and looked at me.

"Tonight is my debut with The Shield vs. The Wyatt family, I'm so excited"

" Hm little princess will kick ass, It will be very interesting to watch" He said.

" Yeah I'm very good in the ring and on the microphone, Rollins. Better than you!" I said and smiled at him.

" In your dreams, babe! I'm the man of the company." Seth said .

"Colby are you always such a idiot?"

"Always, beautiful!" He said.

"Aghh.. Stop talking to me.. Just stop.. I try to be nice but you don't understand." I said and turned my back to not see him.

"OK. This is your problem."

Suddenly the elevator stopped between floors and we stayed trapped inside.

"O SHITT.. shit! This is a big problem!" Seth said and started hitting the door.

"What are you doing, idiot?" I asked.

"How what? Don't you see that we are stuck here? But NO you're busy to insult me. You're really stupid " Seth said.

"Shut up, stop telling me like that!" I said.

"Then find a way to get out of here!"

"Do you think that I like to be stuck with you? NO. I more than anyone want out. Why are you so scared?" I said.

" Look I'm claustrophobic and don't like all this piece of crap. This scares me" He said and sat on the ground.

" The Great Seth Rollins has a fear of something! Ayy this is news." I said and sit next to him.

"Bitch! "

"Idiot"

"Mouse"

I looked at him strangely.

" Jumbo"

"Jumbo? Really, Adriana.. really I'm jumbo?" He said started to laugh.

"Yes ,Colby you are!" I said and laugh.

" Look at this beautiful body. How can you call me like that.? Oh, gross."

In this moment the lights went out.

"Oh my gosh.. not that !" I said.

"Well, the situation became quite romantic, I can think of the only one thing, we can do in the dark, but.."

"Sethh..!" I bumped his arm.

My phone rang. It was Nattie.

"Hey Nattie what's up?" I said.

"Where are you girl? You have to come here." Nattie said.

" Oh ,long story Nattie. I'm stuck in elevator with Seth."

"With Seth? What are you doing there with Seth?" started to laugh at me.

"Nattiee, ..what nothing ! Not what you think is."

"Nattie, the situation here is hot and not believe her" Seth told her .

" We will come soon. Maybe.." I said.

" OK . Bye ." Nattie said.

We stood in the elevator more than one hour. After that we went to the arena for the show. I was sitting at the arena, going over my lines for the segment tonight. I was excited and scared tonight is my debut.