21.

When I entered the hotel room, my little princess saw me while jumping on the my bed with all her strength. She smiled and began to shouting.

"Mommy, mommy. Mommy is HERE!! " She jumped out of the bed and ran to me. I smiled her and when she came to me I caught her with both my hands. I hugged her tightly and spun her around.

"My little princess,I missed you a lot.Mommy loves you very much!  " I said and kissed her on the head.

"Me too. We watched you on the TV. You saved me from the bad people, again! "

I smiled  and said. "Yes, princess I will  always save you from the bad people! "

"I told the grandma one thing. "

"What thing?" I took her to the ground and sat beside her.

"I have a boyfriend, mommy. "

" What? Really? Who? " I laughed.

"That, your friend who was with you.The beautiful one with blond hair and blue jeans." 

"Oh, Dean. This is Uncle Dean. Do you want to meet him? " I smiled.

"Yea but he is not uncle ,he's sexy . "

I started to laugh so hard. " Oh my gosh,from who learn this?"

"With my friends have a fanclub in school. "

"Ok then be ready for tomorrow morning will go to"The Beautiful One" and all others on vacation. "

"Really, mommy? " She looked at me with her big green eyes waiting for me to confirm.

"Yes ,you can prepare your luggage,but not only toys.  " She looked at me and ran.

"Ok mommy love you!"

I decided to go to the store to buy a popcorn for Sienna, I told my mother to stay with her. When I left the hotel, I saw Seth Rollins to come after me, probably out somewhere because it was not alone there was a large crowd with him. When he saw me he said to one of the other guys probably to continue to move forward and he come to me.

"Adri..Wait!  Why not stop when I called you name?" He said.

" What do you want, Rollins ?" I said as I just kept walking.

"Why behave so rudely with me, I just trying to be nice to you but you?." He beat me and stood before me.  

"I don't want to talk."

"Oh come on,  bullshits. You try to avoid me and I don't know why .Provided that lay so much effort to show you that I have nothing against you. I want us like before. Damned..I loved you! "He began to get angry .

"Will never be as before, Seth.  " 

"I heard that .. your daughter is here. "

"Yeah, she is here." I nodded and looked at him.

"I've never seen her. She is the daughter of my ex-best friend, that garbage Mark.  I have a right to see her." He smiled.

" This can't happen, Seth."

"Why? "

"Because she sleeps. I don't want to wake up her. "

"You know I'll find a way to see her. " He smiled. " For a start I will go with you."

"I don't want  you to come with me, please.. only for that please. I dont want to wake her and she'll be stressed when you come. "

He looked at me for a moment and smiled. "You look even more beautiful when you worried. " He raised his right hand and stroked my face gently with finger. I looked down because I don't know how to answer.