3.

Adriana's POV

It was so good night. Everyone was so happy and dancing around. My drink was over and I went to the bar to get another. I was in a brie mood. I ordered another drink and turned to the dance floor. Brie and Nikki danced and Nattie and Foxy laughed. They are so happy, I laughed out loud and drank alcohol. Someone came up behind me and whispered in my ear.

"Watch girl ,will get drunk and I will have to carry you to the hotel." He said and smiled.

"Who told you that I'm drunk?" I said and turned to him.

"Auu Seth Rollins what a surprise!" I said sarcastically.

" The One and only, my dear!" Seth said and winked.

"What do you want Seth? ..Im in too good mood I can't argue with you right now! " I said with a smile.

"What? Can not I just talk to you like a normal person. Terror. " Seth said.

"Not with you, baby !" I said.

"Oh you called me a baby, this is progress." Seth said, sipping his drink.

"Seth goes to your girlfriend and leave me alone," I said.

"You're so stupid and boring and really start to get bored," he said.

I saw a tall, slender man with long black hair coming toward us. It was beautiful Roman Reigns.

"Hey Roman! What's up? "I smiled at him.

"Hey Adriana. I am fine. Glad to see you. "He smiled at me and hugged me.

"Oh, how cute. Roman..Roman The Superman for womens! "Seth said, shaking his head.

"If you keep talking I will hit you in the mouth, boy," Roman said and looked at him seriously.

"I'm better than you, Romy in all," Seth said and began to laugh.

Roman also began to laugh and said, "Shut up, you nervous the girl!"

The two embraced and gave their salute.

"What? You two do not really hate each other ? "I asked.

" No . Everything is backstage storyline ,we are still good friends and we respect each other, "Roman said.

"Exactly, Ro!" Seth said.

"He's like my little baby brother, no matter how many titles will be won or how will kick ass. He will always be my little baby brother! "Roman said.

At that moment I realized that Roman is actually really cute guy unlike his BABY brother. This man is so beautiful that hair, those eyes, that body, that smile. I was sweat.

"Roman, you're so cool!" Oh God really said it out loud. I'm very stupid.

Roman was staring at me, and Seth looked at me strangely and started laughing with his hysterical, sinister laugh.

"I'm so sorry I did not mean it. I mean not that, I do not want and do so, but .. " I was so nervous.

"Adriana, baby I will jealous! Enough! "Seth said.

"I'm a little drunk , sorry." I said.

"No problem, we work together. And I know that, "Roman said.

"What did Ro? You work with her? "Seth asked.

"Yes it is a new member of the Shield . Working on her appearance. "Roman said.

"So this, replace me for a woman! "Seth said.

"Seth, you have a title now and war with John Cena and Sting and now Kane." I said and smiled.

"You shut up," Seth said, and began to approach me.

"Hey hey quieter brother , come to go find Deano. Come on...Walk "Roman said and started looking for Dean.