16.

In the morning the girls had gathered in the hotel's cafe and discussing the gossip of the evening.

"Girls, me and Kevin break up." Paige said.

"Really? Why? " Nikki Asked. "You're cute together."

"After I told him I did not want to be engaged, he pulled away from me because of our schedules. "

"It's unfortunate. He must be aware of your work and that you can not be with him every day! "Natie said.

"It's hard to have a relationship outside the company. Especially if you're one of the top faces. "Adriana said.

"Yes. Randy, John and Roman proved it. "

"Right. I heard that Roman divorced his wife because he had a mistress. "Eva-Marie said.

"This is not true." Adriana said.

"Why are you protect him?" Eve looked at her with scorn.

"Look fool , If you have something to tell me, tell me in the eye or something even better come to the ring to address it. What have I done to you to acting like that? "Adriana was angry and glared furiously.

"You're annoying me . I think men you pay too much attention. And for nothing "

"Oh, really? Now you will learn to respect people! "Adriana jumped at her across the table and grabbed her hair.

"Oh help remove this freak of me!" Eva -March began to cry.

Adriana pulled Eva-Marie and she came up to the table. Climb up onto it and began to tossed her.

"Oh God girls all people in the hotel looking here. Stop! "Nikki said..

"This bitch will learn not to be confused in people's lives." Adrian shouted. Both girls wrestled without interest them where they are. After a while the guards came and it sends shock waves.

"Bitch, I'll teach you! Look what you did! "Eva-Marie cried when security guards pulled her away from Adriana.

"Right? What did I do ? Pleasing your face! "Adriana laughed while her guards pulled her away.

"Take her in the hotel room to calm down." Nattie whispered to the guard. "I will come after a minute.I have an important call with Stephanie. "

With Adriana

"I could not stand .What have I done to her? Tell me. "Adriana said, and sat on the couch in her room.

"I did not pay any attention. We all know for what Eva-Marie is here. She only wants fame, did not care what we do. Perhaps she considered you as competition. "Nikki said and sat down beside her.

"I thought she was a nice girl." Adriana said.

"She's lucky I'm a classy girl or else I'd beat her ass." Nikki said.

"Girls I have news for all of us.! "Nattie join the group of Adriana.

"What Nattie?" Brie asked her.

"I just talked with Stephanie and she told me that Vince Makmean organizes charity Masquerade ball to raise funds for Make a wish and all must attend not only the divas , but the whole roster. Exciting? I've never been on such a ball. "

"Oh God! I should look for a dress. Something sexy to crazy John. "Nikki said, smiled and winked.

"Yes it will be interesting. We will raise a lot of money for the campaign. "Adriana laughed.

"You're good girls. I have to look and suit for Dean.He is not into these things. "Everybody laughed.

With Dean Ambrose

Dean and Roman went for a walk to dispel a little.

'Brother, heard what invented Vince? "Dean asked Roman.

"Yes. Morning at 6 am. Stephanie called me and told me. "

"In this case we have to do as women do. What was the word? Aa yes, Shopping.! "Dean laughed.

"You serious?" Roman looked at him strangely. "I'm not a diva, to walk to the shops and screaming hysterically to any dresses."

"Romie, buddy! We will find perfect costumes. Will be dressed up so that no one would recognize us. "Dean laughed hysterically and slapped hands.

"You're not your sex change? "

"Oh Romcho what you talking about I'm not that fagot what's his name? I forgot. I just want to surprise Renee. She bought it just all my clothes. You may surprised Adriana and wonder in evening will be in your bed. "

"OK OK we will go to shopping. "Roman agreed and shooked his head.

"That right I want you bro! Ready for anything to sleep with a woman. "

Roman shoved him with one hand. "Close your mouth, or will come a fly in it!"

In the next 2-3 hours, Dean Roman circled the shops one after another. In each store Dean failed several suit and Roman waited in front of dressing rooms. Dean failure suit and showed to see the reaction of the Roman.

"I feel like a diva! "Dean said when I came out of another shop, but with selected suit, which was packed quite well.

"Shopping was pretty exhausting. I do not know why women like it. "Roman said.

"But I feel pretty good! Now I understand why women like this so much! "

"Why?" Roman asked.

"Because shopping is like sex, are filled with passion and adrenaline! "

"What? What are you talking about? Nothing like that! "Roman said.

" Therefore you in this situation You do not want right"

"Shut up or I'll break your mouth."

"So  you buy the best costume and mask.Go Roman, Go! "Dean laughed as they went to the hotel and Roman tripped him.

"Shit! What 's wrong with you, man? Well you not in a good mood.

Just outside the hotel, they met Adriana, Nikki and Renee.

"What's up guys? Where you been? "Renee asked them.

"And nowhere sweetheart! I just went with Roman to take him outfit for tonight! "Dean smiled nervously and Roman raised an eyebrow in surprise.

Adriana saw it and laughed.

"Guys you will come tonight?" Nikki asked.

"Sure how we will miss this !" Roman smiled looking at Adriana.

"I am glad! So we'llsee you tonight. Bye guys! "Adriana said, and smiled. The girls continuedon their way, and Roman kept his eyes on Adriana.    

Who do you prefer? 

Seth Rollins & Paige

OR

Seth Rollins & Nikki Bella