14.

Monday Night RaW

Seth and Adriana was ready to make their entrance. The spotlight shone and Seth Rollins music hit , they started to walk to the ring. Like always Seth started showing off. He raised both hands high and welcome the audience cheering.

" I'm here , baby!! "He shouted coming down to the ramp. Adriana went after him. By the look on her face was obvious that she hate it. They climbed into the ring and Seth took a mic.

"Well, well as much as you don't want to see me, I'm here " He began to laugh with his hysterical laught. 

"Tonight we'll find out a challenger for MY title! Hah "

"And don't tell me that one. What was his name? Oh yea Roman Reignss to fight with me! I'm better than him. I'm the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.!" The audience began to boo him.

At this moment Roman music hit , he showed between the crowd and maked his way to the ring. He didn't take his eyes off Seth.

Rollins did the same and opened wide his hands, watched him arrogantly and contemptuously.

Like "Look at me, I am more than you. Look at what I own ".

Roman approached him but he said nothing. His face shows everything only looked at the title.

  His face shows everything only looked at the title

Seth laughed and held up the title with one hand. The audience cheering them. 

"You'll have to wait Romie .You must win this match. And I will sit over there on the comfortable armchair like a King. As I deserve.! "

Then Sadriana /Seth&Adriana/  left the ring and sat on the chairs which are close to the commentators table.

Roman looked at them and smiled, then winked at Adriana. Seth noticed and tried to kiss Adriana, but she pushed him away. Roman laughed and waved his index finger a sign of attention.

Contenders for the title were already in the ring and the match began. The whole time Seth was so attracted talking to Adriana and didn't even notice what's going on in the match, but she looked everything.

Rollins noticed only when the judge counted one to three and Lilian said the name of the winner.

The referee held up the hand of the winner and it was Roman Reigns .Seth Rollins laughed and stood up straight. Roman get down from the ring and get close to Seth. They were face to face and said somethings but nobody knew it because it was too noisy.

"And by the way here's how it's done,brother! " Roman pulled Adriana in his arms and kissed her so deeply and passionately. Adriana was in shock but respond to his kiss. The audience cheering them

Seth got angry and ran into Roman and started hitting him, pushed Adriana to the ground.

 Roman stood up and caught Seth for the waist and shoved him into the steel stairs, and continued hitting him

 Roman stood up and caught Seth for the waist and shoved him into the steel stairs, and continued hitting him .

"Roman, please stop! " Adriana shouted. "Please!! "

Roman turned and went to her. "Are you okay? " He stroked her face. He looked at her with such tenderness. She looked in his eyes and nodded.

"Are you sure you're okay? " Roman lifted her chin with two fingers.

" Yeah, Roman .It's okay." She turned and headed backstage.

Backstage after Raw

"Haha brotha that It was brutal ! I confess everything I expected from you but to kissing a woman in public in front of so many people ! This is ridiculous! I didn't expect from you that!" Dean mockery Roman in their locker room.

"It was there in the script?Or.. "

"Nope! I decided to do it."

"You'll have serious trouble! At least tell me did you like it? Worth It?" Dean laughed and pushed him on the shoulder.

"Man, It was like lightning! My legs buckled. For a long time I had not felt like this. "

"Brother, you are in love !"

"Dean, I don't fall in love at first sight. "

"This is not first sight. You and Adriana knowing each other quite long ago and worked together. When you went to kiss her I thought some more and should let us in others channels ! You know what I mean!" Roman throwing a towel of him .

"Let's go back to the hotel so I can think." Roman stood up. "I'll wait in the parking lot " And he left the locker room.