11.

Adriana's POV

The next few days we had several meetings with fans at the Ringside Fest. Every day fans would meet their favorite superstars and divas. I love those moments with the fans. It is amazing to see how with our work inspiring so many people. This will be my first big meeting with them since my return.

First day of the biggest festival fell on me the honor to be part of the opening with other superstars of the company. Here are some of the stars who were with me on the first day : Dean Ambrose, R-Truth, Goldust, Rusev, Lana, Roman Reigns, New Day and Titus O'Neil. First man on the microphone presented each one of the superstars then everyone who appeared sitting on a big long table which is opposite the fans in the hall. There were so many fans who came to see us, the hall was packed. The first was the New Day next to them Goldust, Titus, Dean, myself, Lana, Rusev, Roman and R-Truth.

Man on the microphone began to ask questions some of them were quite strange.

"Dean?"

"Yeap! I'm here.. !" Dean said and hit the table with his hand.

"Fans want to know :Why do you have account on twitter and don't use it? " Man asked.

"Well, I hate social networks.. and no one can''t make me to like them!. This is my great answer! " Dean said and the entire hall burst into laughter.

"And the strange thing is that there are so many followers, but without a single post " Roman said and laughed.

"Jealous brotha .!" Dean said and winked.

"Adriana, fans want to know: Your eyes are real? "

Again the entire hall was laughing. '

"Mm .. lol ..this is a very interesting question.!" Adriana said and laughed.

" Hell Nooy. Here it's very hot " R- Truth laughed and reply.

"Lol. Yeap my eyes are real,guys.. Natural blue-green eyes !! That is! ," Adriana laughed.

" There are #Booty #AdrianaEyes go on twitter guys! " Xavier Woods from the New Day reply.

"OK next question :There are some fanfiction out there about yours characters . Have you read some of them? " Man asked.

"Every night before bed! " Roman answer and smiled. Fans in the hall began to laugh and applaud.

"Really? " I asked him.

"Yep, yeap it's a good stuff " Roman said and and nodded.

"Is it like Fifty Shades of Grey?" R- Truth asked.

"Yeah.!" Roman nodded .

It gets quiet, then a baby cries.

"Yep..yep yep." Roman laughed. " It's like Wwe on HBO. It's good"

After this statement of Roman in the hall applauded as if he received the Nobel Prize.

There a few more questions that were asked by fans, after that Rusev and Lana invited us to their wedding. It will be very interesting wedding The Bulgarian Brute and Russian lady Lana.

During the rest of the day we sign autographs and took pictures with fans.

I was so tired after this long day, so I went back to the hotel to rest. I took a hot shower , dressed with black shorts and a white t-shirt. My hair was still wet but I left her. I jumped on the bed , took my phone and check out my accounts. After a two hours I opened my eyes and realized that I was asleep. Everywhere was dark.

"Oh God ,how can I sleep like that? " I got up and thought about something.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. "I come in! " I said and went to the door to open.

Some guy came into my room. "What the hell? " I said and tried to see his face because it was too dark I had no time to light the lamp. He came to me and quickly locked his lips on mine.

"What are you doing? " I said tried to catch my breath.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Vote and Comment!

Who do you think is the mystery man?

----------------------------------------------------------------------