Stuck in an All Boys Boarding School

My second ever book posted on wattpad..hope you enjoy XD

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ran up the stairs of my best friends home as I busted through her door to see her dancing around the room and listening to loud music. I went up to the stereo and unplugged the machine. She turned around glaring but then when she saw it was me she softened up.

"Why did you do that Kristen? It was getting to the best part." She whined jokingly.

"My mom got me into this awesome boarding school and I wanted to know if you would come with me." I said excited as I through her the brochures.

"Well my mom and your mom would never separate us so they would have to let me go." She said happily. We basically danced the whole rest of the night until our parents came home.

"Ali I'm home." I heard her mother yell. We both ran downstairs and went up to her. We both put on our puppy dogfaces as she saw us.

"What now girls?"

"Mom, I would like to attend the boarding school that Kristen is going to. Before you say anything you should look at these excellent brochures." I smiled at what she said. We definitely had her hooked.

"Well the classes do look really good and the dorms are huge! How much is it?" she asked.

"There's a cost?" I said confused.

"Of course, why wouldn't there be?"

Of course I wouldn't think of a cost when my family was pretty much wealthy with my mom as a lawyer and dad as a doctor. Ali and my parents met in high school and that's how we were both born around the same time.

I looked back at Ali's mom at the exact point her eyes bulged out of her head.

"$3000 dollars! This is not acceptable, I'm sorry girls."

"Please, I wouldn't be able to live if Ali and I were separated. Please, I bet you could talk to my parents and they could give you money." I quickly said.

"I don't want to borrow money from my best friends Kristen. I'm sorry." She said in a final tone. Ali and I walked back up to her room and I jumped onto her bed as she lay next to me.

"When do you have to leave?" she said sadly.

"In two days." I muttered.

"Well we need to spend every second of every day together." She said.

I was happy that today was a Friday, which meant I was here with Ali until Sunday. Throughout the rest of the weekend Ali and I went out shopping a lot and she took me to all of our other friends houses.

Sunday morning she helped me with my makeup and laid out clothes for me to wear. I stared at my long slender frame in the mirror that was seventeen years of age. I had brown wavy hair up to my chest, green eyes filled with smoky eye makeup over them, and my 5'6 stature was wearing white ripped skinny jeans, red converse, and a black band tee with a black leather jacket over it.

I walked down the spiral staircase of my house as I saw Ali and her parents and my parents with my older brother Mike at the door. Ali ran up to me and gave me a huge hug.

"How am I going to manage without you? I can't even do my own makeup." I stated as she chuckled into my shoulder. I felt salty tears drip into the inside of mouth and thanked Ali in my mind for putting on waterproof makeup.

Mike rushed up to me next and messed up my hair as he kissed my forehead.

"If anyone tries to mess with you call me and I will drive down there If I have too." He said seriously. The school was literally five hours away from here and I would be taken by charter bus with other students from the school.

I heard a beep in front of the house and realized the bus must be here already. I groaned and hugged both of my parents and Ali's.

"I will miss you guys, and I am definitely visiting every chance I can." I said pointing that to Ali. I wiped the remainder of my tears away as I grabbed my suitcases and rolled them out to the bus. The bus was huge and had in blue lettering across the bus "Elite Boarding School home of the eagles" in the front.

I walked up to the bus and opened one of the handles on the side and stuffed my bags in. As I climbed up the steps the bus driver looked shocked? I waved to him and I looked around for an empty seat. The bus was completely full, but full of guys. I guess there was no room on the girl's bus I thought to myself. Every single guy in the bus was hot to but I got kind of nervous, as all of them looked me up and down.