Chapter 10

I turned around to see Dean.

“Dean, I don’t need your help. I can handle this myself.”

“Well you don’t look like your doing a great job, so I will budge in right now.”

“Kristen and I just need to chat a bit.” Luke said smiling. “Right Kristen?” I nodded not trusting my voice. He pulled me into the hallway still grasping onto my arm.

“Kristen I am getting really frustrated with you! Where is your boyfriend of yours huh?” he said close up to my face.

“Answer me!” he spat in my face. “Go in the lunch room right now and point out who he is or I swear I will take you right now.”

“No.”

“What?”

“I don’t need to answer to you,” I said looking him straight in the eyes. “I can easily tell your father what you’re doing to me. What would happen if I told Mr. Principal about his naughty son that threatened the only girl in the school?” I said smiling. He took his hand off of me.

“You wouldn’t.”

“Yes, I would. Don’t mess with me Luke. Now I have better things to do then chat with a dick like you.” I said walking away and opening the doors to the lunchroom.

As soon as I walked through Chad came up to me.

“Are you ok? Did he touch you?” he said looking over me quickly.

“I’m fine Chad, thank you.” He gave me a reassuring hug and a kiss on the cheek and we went back to sit at the table.

We started up a conversation when I interrupted.

“Are we allowed to leave campus?”

“Of course.”

“How do we then?”

“Well some students have cars or you have to walk down the road to the bus station.”

“Do you happen to have a car, I want to go shopping?” I asked curiosly.

“Sadly no, mine doesn’t come in until a month from now…it needs to be shipped over.”

“I can drive you.” I turned around to see Dean.

“I don’t know.”

“I don’t bite Kristen. I wanted to go anyway, and its either me or you wait a month for his car.”

“Fine.” I said reluctantly. He walked away back to his table and I turned to Chad.

“Luke wants to know about my boyfriend.” I said sadly.

“What did you say?”

“I said I didn’t care about what he thought but others are still asking me. I don’t know what to do.”

“We can leave right now and head out into the hallway and wait for someone to pass by. Then when they do, we can kiss and they will probably spread the gossip that we are dating and then the problem is solved.” He said in one breath.

I smiled back at him and gave him a hug. “God you’re a genius” I said as I packed my bag.

I threw out my tray and grabbed his hand as we walked trough the halls. My heartbeat sped up thinking of what an awesome plan this was. Chad looked nervous.

“Chad, calm down. It’s just me.”

Chad’s view

Oh god I’m going to kiss Kristen was what kept repeating through my head. I had the slightest crush on her and didn’t want anything weird to happen between us so I never told her.

“Chad, calm down. It’s just me.” She said.  Yah exactly its you I screamed in my head. She was against a wall and I was in front of her holding her waist waiting for someone to come by. Why did I blurt out the plan in my head? I swear I was talking to myself but then she goes and replies! I’m such an idiot.
I hear voices behind me and suddenly my head was grabbed forward by Kristen and are lips meet. Her hands grasp in my hair and are lips move as one. A moan escapes my mouth and she smirks underneath my lips. I’m soon running out of air but I kiss down her neck.

Something was wrong though. This wasn’t right it felt completely wrong. There were no fireworks, no sensations from touching her fit body, just lust. She pulled away and I saw the guys run in the opposite direction probably going to tell other people.

She rested her forehead on mine.

“Damn, you’re a good kisser.”

I chuckled and replied back “You too.”

“Thank you for this,” she said motioning between us. “You’re such a good friend.” She said.

I nodded. But when she said friend it didn’t hurt at all. Kristen and I just weren’t meant to be together after all.